Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

[Psyche] Kazumoe - suprema

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kazumoe
New
New
Kazumoe

Registration date : 2014-02-24

[Psyche] Kazumoe - suprema Empty
PostSubject: [Psyche] Kazumoe - suprema   [Psyche] Kazumoe - suprema Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2017 - 21:37

suprema

Song: Kraddy - Operation
Back to top Go down
pic4arts
Forum Member
Forum Member
pic4arts

Registration date : 2013-02-18

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] Kazumoe - suprema   [Psyche] Kazumoe - suprema Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2017 - 21:40

sick af ... you improved very greatly. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://www.animemusikvideos.de
Kazumoe
New
New
Kazumoe

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] Kazumoe - suprema   [Psyche] Kazumoe - suprema Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2017 - 1:04

thx pica Razz i think youre the only one from amvde that remembers me haha
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] Kazumoe - suprema   [Psyche] Kazumoe - suprema Icon_minitimeThu 16 Mar 2017 - 19:02

Hello

I really liked the drop and the end! The pace and synch were on point on these parts. However I was a bit more skeptical on the other parts. First of all I think it lacked a bit more personalization on the colors, especially since you used other animes. Nothing too drastic but just a bit more contrast would have been a start. The editing was a bit sloppy too, the cuts didn't feel too good, overall the flow could have been better. I also didn't like the scene selection where you pretty much dumped all the psyche scenes from other openings in one place instead of mixing it more subtlely.

It was decent and it has some very cool moments but the video felt a bit incomplete to me. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Kazumoe
New
New
Kazumoe

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] Kazumoe - suprema   [Psyche] Kazumoe - suprema Icon_minitimeFri 17 Mar 2017 - 15:35

thanks for the feedback glad you at least liked some parts of it! the scene selection towards the end was my last resort since i had like 2 hours to finish and 30 seconds left so i decided to just spam what i can find rather than to drop it. good luck too Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] Kazumoe - suprema   [Psyche] Kazumoe - suprema Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Psyche] Kazumoe - suprema

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: Contests / Events :: Soul's Team Iron Chef :: IRON CHEF 13 : CHANGE THE GAME :: IRON CHEF 13 -- AMV-