-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

[psyche]ZeroWY - DAR

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zerowy
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Zerowy

Registration date : 2018-02-02

[psyche]ZeroWY - DAR Empty
PostSubject: [psyche]ZeroWY - DAR   [psyche]ZeroWY - DAR Icon_minitimeThu 5 Mar 2020 - 8:41

Last edited by Zerowy on Sun 8 Mar 2020 - 4:59; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sempai3607
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Sempai3607

Male Messages : 230
Registration date : 2013-02-10

PostSubject: Re: [psyche]ZeroWY - DAR   [psyche]ZeroWY - DAR Icon_minitimeThu 5 Mar 2020 - 9:02

very impressive bro, clear story, enjoy watching this
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Sempai3607
Ridiculous_Chan
New
New
Ridiculous_Chan

Registration date : 2019-03-09

PostSubject: Re: [psyche]ZeroWY - DAR   [psyche]ZeroWY - DAR Icon_minitimeThu 5 Mar 2020 - 12:00

kamisama
Back to top Go down
Sagiki
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Sagiki

Male Messages : 228
Registration date : 2013-09-07

PostSubject: Re: [psyche]ZeroWY - DAR   [psyche]ZeroWY - DAR Icon_minitimeThu 5 Mar 2020 - 19:22

Where dll bro ?! Pretty cool work Zero-kun, you improved a lot. I really like the way you do your camera's movement, it's smooth and clean. The story is clear too. I still think its lack some incrustation sometime but nvm really great job !

Oh and
My time's:
 [psyche]ZeroWY - DAR 556403049  [psyche]ZeroWY - DAR 3517405000

via GIPHY

One on my fav this year.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: [psyche]ZeroWY - DAR   [psyche]ZeroWY - DAR Icon_minitimeThu 5 Mar 2020 - 21:00

Impressive work, I really loved it, it's really clean overall, good luck for the ranking o/
Back to top Go down
Luna
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Luna

Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [psyche]ZeroWY - DAR   [psyche]ZeroWY - DAR Icon_minitimeSat 7 Mar 2020 - 19:07

Really really impressive...I don't know how you can do so much work in 3 days. I love everything you added, you're really improving fast, where can I get a download link? I would like to keep it on my computer.
Psyche this year is really strong again you guys are gonna kill each other, I'm really proud of all of you!

[psyche]ZeroWY - DAR 200.webp?cid=ecf05e478d807c3bf6eb9530b08fa25353939336cdae2e0f&rid=200
Back to top Go down
SpeedQueenGK
Forum Member
Forum Member
SpeedQueenGK

Female Messages : 104
Registration date : 2018-02-03

PostSubject: Re: [psyche]ZeroWY - DAR   [psyche]ZeroWY - DAR Icon_minitimeSun 8 Mar 2020 - 1:12

The athmospehere anc concept is so niice . good job <3
Back to top Go down
Zerowy
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Zerowy

Registration date : 2018-02-02

PostSubject: Re: [psyche]ZeroWY - DAR   [psyche]ZeroWY - DAR Icon_minitimeSun 8 Mar 2020 - 4:19

thx luna DLL:https://mega.nz/#!iq5l2ZQB!KROA6HglgWBrbSv2pxjM4ebbkEcuyLCiMs_NDuMGWM0
Luna wrote:
Really really impressive...I don't know how you can do so much work in 3 days. I love everything you added, you're really improving fast, where can I get a download link? I would like to keep it on my computer.
Psyche this year is really strong again you guys are gonna kill each other, I'm really proud of all of you!

[psyche]ZeroWY - DAR 200.webp?cid=ecf05e478d807c3bf6eb9530b08fa25353939336cdae2e0f&rid=200
Back to top Go down
PIKAPIKA
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
PIKAPIKA

Male Messages : 21
Registration date : 2015-07-06

PostSubject: Re: [psyche]ZeroWY - DAR   [psyche]ZeroWY - DAR Icon_minitimeSun 8 Mar 2020 - 14:53

sparta
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCoA3zotUa9ePPUIv94kJmg
lokkiclu
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
lokkiclu

Female Messages : 283
Registration date : 2015-02-08

PostSubject: Re: [psyche]ZeroWY - DAR   [psyche]ZeroWY - DAR Icon_minitimeSat 14 Mar 2020 - 16:46

Impressive and unexpectedly good, crisp, clean and easy to follow. Though I really think you don't need to rely on text as much as you may think you do, your editing already does a fantastic job taking the storyline forward. Well done Zero!
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [psyche]ZeroWY - DAR   [psyche]ZeroWY - DAR Icon_minitimeTue 17 Mar 2020 - 22:41

Hey Zero!

Great video as everybody told you and congratz on top 3! I loved the compositing and story-telling in most of the video although, I find it gets a bit weaker in the last quarter. But it's quite impressive and so smooth, your cam moves are really pretty to look at, as most of your effects. I personally enjoyed the work on typography, I believe it's part of your aesthetic and it was very clean and well done. The colors are nice, it's not too much but it still sets a good atmosphere. Among others, some FX I found particularly good were the crosses that start to appear around 1:08 and that clock at 1:31! But great stuff overall ! Most of them looks really clean, smooth, creative and well implemented in the atmosphere.

About what i didn't like too much, I must start with that audio cut which is reaaaally easy to spot at 1:26. I also felt most of the other animes than Kizumono and Tokyo Ghoul stood out too much, like the deadman wonderland scene at 58s or some other overused scenes in AMV.
At 1:38 the mask looks a bit too rough and the typo is different than in the rest of the video, so it looks a bit weird. It also becomes significantly less interesting starting from there, it's still fine but considering how ambitious it was, it's still a bit underwhelming for a final part.
Also, very small detail, but the misspelling errors like "zerowy persent" should be fixed at least for the V2.

A very ambitious video with very good compositing and overall a consisstent narration. I really enjoyed it and wished it had a greater ending as well as a better audio cut. Congratz for your top 3 and keep it up! Looking forward to the next!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
CHAN_AMV
New
New
CHAN_AMV

Male Messages : 15
Registration date : 2020-03-15

PostSubject: Re: [psyche]ZeroWY - DAR   [psyche]ZeroWY - DAR Icon_minitimeFri 20 Mar 2020 - 5:02

God sparta
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [psyche]ZeroWY - DAR   [psyche]ZeroWY - DAR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[psyche]ZeroWY - DAR

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: Contests / Events :: Soul's Team Iron Chef :: IRON CHEF XVI : Public Enemy :: IRON CHEF 16 -- AMV-