-11%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Smartphone 6.36 ” Xiaomi 14 (12 Go / 256 Go
641 € 719 €
Voir le deal
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Sortie PlayStation 5 Pro : où précommander la console PS5 Pro ?
Voir le deal

[Psyche] Fuzbelly - Determinism

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fuzbelly
New
New
Fuzbelly

Female Messages : 2
Registration date : 2021-02-25

[Psyche] Fuzbelly - Determinism Empty
PostSubject: [Psyche] Fuzbelly - Determinism   [Psyche] Fuzbelly - Determinism Icon_minitimeMon 1 Mar 2021 - 13:40

Hello!! This was my first ever IC! I had a lot of fun amongst the chaos of putting this together in time >< The concept behind this is:

Upon stumbling across a mysterious cat, Yuki starts being able to see his life through the perspective of its eyes as hallucinations. What he witnesses is essentially everything in his life go wrong. And so, it mentally screws him up. The only freedom away from these hallucinations is for either him or the cat to die.

Idk how well I represented ANY of that, but I tried hard and enjoyed it a lot!

It's kinda inspired by the fact that some people believe that your future is already decided, and though we may not realise it, we have no free will.

Thank you for this opportunity !
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] Fuzbelly - Determinism   [Psyche] Fuzbelly - Determinism Icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2021 - 8:35

Hello

That was pretty nice, the editing is effective, nice energy in the dynamic parts! And you have some nice little comps here and there to support your atmosphere, I liked the simple texts, they worked well in this context. What bothered me a bit more is the amount of glitches, I think you could have done with less, especially since they don't always look well integrated. The colors are also a bit bland and could have used a bit more saturation.

I liked it, good job and good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Fuzbelly
New
New
Fuzbelly

Female Messages : 2
Registration date : 2021-02-25

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] Fuzbelly - Determinism   [Psyche] Fuzbelly - Determinism Icon_minitimeSat 13 Mar 2021 - 18:20

MagicDarkLight wrote:
Hello

That was pretty nice, the editing is effective, nice energy in the dynamic parts! And you have some nice little comps here and there to support your atmosphere, I liked the simple texts, they worked well in this context. What bothered me a bit more is the amount of glitches, I think you could have done with less, especially since they don't always look well integrated. The colors are also a bit bland and could have used a bit more saturation.

I liked it, good job and good luck!

Ahhhh I really appreciate the feedback! Thank you so much! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] Fuzbelly - Determinism   [Psyche] Fuzbelly - Determinism Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Psyche] Fuzbelly - Determinism

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1