-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

[Psyche] Virkelig [AMV]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EKG-
New
New
EKG-

Registration date : 2020-02-26

[Psyche] Virkelig [AMV]  Empty
PostSubject: [Psyche] Virkelig [AMV]    [Psyche] Virkelig [AMV]  Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar 2020 - 1:47

Back to top Go down
JazzsVids
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
JazzsVids

Registration date : 2012-02-28

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] Virkelig [AMV]    [Psyche] Virkelig [AMV]  Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar 2020 - 3:01

Ohhhh, this is really cool! Very stylish. I like your visuals.
Back to top Go down
Terrae
New
New
Terrae

Registration date : 2020-02-27

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] Virkelig [AMV]    [Psyche] Virkelig [AMV]  Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar 2020 - 6:19

this was amazing john hope this ranks well <3
Back to top Go down
SmailE
New
New
SmailE

Male Messages : 45
Registration date : 2019-02-19

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] Virkelig [AMV]    [Psyche] Virkelig [AMV]  Icon_minitimeTue 3 Mar 2020 - 0:59

I like it
Back to top Go down
Sagiki
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Sagiki

Male Messages : 228
Registration date : 2013-09-07

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] Virkelig [AMV]    [Psyche] Virkelig [AMV]  Icon_minitimeWed 4 Mar 2020 - 17:42

Was kinda cool to watch, a nice mood and cool visual, I like it
Back to top Go down
Luna
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Luna

Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] Virkelig [AMV]    [Psyche] Virkelig [AMV]  Icon_minitimeSat 7 Mar 2020 - 14:59

Damn that was actually really cool! I loved the visuals and the atmosphere in it! A really nice surprise, I hope it will rank well

[Psyche] Virkelig [AMV]  Tenor
Back to top Go down
SpeedQueenGK
Forum Member
Forum Member
SpeedQueenGK

Female Messages : 104
Registration date : 2018-02-03

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] Virkelig [AMV]    [Psyche] Virkelig [AMV]  Icon_minitimeSun 8 Mar 2020 - 4:53

eey bra jobbat grannen min <3
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] Virkelig [AMV]    [Psyche] Virkelig [AMV]  Icon_minitimeTue 17 Mar 2020 - 8:14

Hello!

Very good work, visuals are on point, very creative and supportive of the concept, editing is dynamic where it's needed to be, the scenes from other animes don't overshadow the main one and blend well it's overall a well-polished work.
The only small hiccups in my point of view are the color correction and the smoke footage. For the cc, I felt like it was a bit too forced on the scenes sometimes, nothing as critical as othervideos where I said the same, but still could have been toned down a little bit on some darker shadows that became too blue.
For the smoke footage, I enjoyed it as a visual but it was a bit too blurry at times or too black and thus felt a bit out of place, again nothing big tbh.

I especially loved the creativity in the panning, it felt very fresh and it's hard to get bored of it, it helps the video get new without making a mess visually, the aesthetic stays consistent throughout the video despite having so many intersting comps. A very good job, looking forward to the next! Congratz on top 5 and keep it up!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] Virkelig [AMV]    [Psyche] Virkelig [AMV]  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Psyche] Virkelig [AMV]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1