Le Deal du moment : -34%
-34% LG OLED55B3 – TV OLED 4K 55″ 2023 ...
Voir le deal
919 €

[Psyche] fri[ends]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
UnlastingDreams
New
New
UnlastingDreams

Registration date : 2015-02-13

[Psyche]  fri[ends]  Empty
PostSubject: [Psyche] fri[ends]    [Psyche]  fri[ends]  Icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2017 - 11:28

Enjoy~ :3

Back to top Go down
xzeroamv
New
New
xzeroamv

Registration date : 2015-02-16

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] fri[ends]    [Psyche]  fri[ends]  Icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2017 - 11:42

I liiikee iiiit ~
Back to top Go down
iYoshiKun
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
iYoshiKun

Male Messages : 162
Registration date : 2015-03-02

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] fri[ends]    [Psyche]  fri[ends]  Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2017 - 2:04

Nice nice nice !
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/iYoshiKun
UnlastingDreams
New
New
UnlastingDreams

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] fri[ends]    [Psyche]  fri[ends]  Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2017 - 2:35

iYoshiKun wrote:
Nice nice nice !

Thank you~ [Psyche]  fri[ends]  1f60a
Back to top Go down
xGeminii
New
New
xGeminii

Female Messages : 18
Registration date : 2014-02-12

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] fri[ends]    [Psyche]  fri[ends]  Icon_minitimeFri 3 Mar 2017 - 2:08

Awesome job Kikki! I really hope you win Psych/Horror, this entry is so creative and well-edited!! Love it :DD <3
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] fri[ends]    [Psyche]  fri[ends]  Icon_minitimeThu 16 Mar 2017 - 19:57

Hello

It wasn't bad, the mix of these two animes worked well, the concept it easy to understand. I think it was carried a bit poorly though, the eyes' color were a bit too bland and the masks of the ghosts were sometimes too plain imo, they could have been better implemented.
As for the sound effects, at first I was intrigued, the first one is subtle and good but at the end it becomes much more intrusive and some definitely don't work on the song. I think you should have kept it to a minimum to make an impact without forcing that to the viewer.
Additionally the audio cuts were really easy to hear and it was bothering.
Otherwise the raw editing is ok, nothing crazy to say, except that the last "chorus" was a bit weak.

Interesting and well narrated but it has some obvious flaws here and there. Good job nevertheless and good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
UnlastingDreams
New
New
UnlastingDreams

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] fri[ends]    [Psyche]  fri[ends]  Icon_minitimeFri 17 Mar 2017 - 5:33

MagicDarkLight wrote:
Hello

It wasn't bad, the mix of these two animes worked well, the concept it easy to understand. I think it was carried a bit poorly though, the eyes' color were a bit too bland and the masks of the ghosts were sometimes too plain imo, they could have been better implemented.
As for the sound effects, at first I was intrigued, the first one is subtle and good but at the end it becomes much more intrusive and some definitely don't work on the song. I think you should have kept it to a minimum to make an impact without forcing that to the viewer.
Additionally the audio cuts were really easy to hear and it was bothering.
Otherwise the raw editing is ok, nothing crazy to say, except that the last "chorus" was a bit weak.

Interesting and well narrated but it has some obvious flaws here and there. Good job nevertheless and good luck!  

Yeah, I wanted to do more to the video, but I was short on time. I thought I would be able to do it, but the whole time difference and life kept me from doing everything I planned. D:
A lot of the sound effects in the video are actually from the song source. The static, and the weird other sounds were all from the actual song; and I wasn't too found of them either but I couldn't find a way to get them out. xD Everything I tried made it sound too obvious.
And really? D: I only had about two song cuts in there. When the music starts picking up and the very end when it slows down.

Thank you~ It was my first real attempt at doing a crossover, so I still have a lot to learn. [Psyche]  fri[ends]  1f605. Good luck to you too~ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] fri[ends]    [Psyche]  fri[ends]  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Psyche] fri[ends]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: Contests / Events :: Soul's Team Iron Chef :: IRON CHEF 13 : CHANGE THE GAME :: IRON CHEF 13 -- AMV-