Le Deal du moment : -40%
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + ...
Voir le deal
29.99 €

[Psyche] Once upon a time in 1982

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ridiculous_Chan
New
New
Ridiculous_Chan

Registration date : 2019-03-09

[Psyche] Once upon a time in 1982 Empty
PostSubject: [Psyche] Once upon a time in 1982   [Psyche] Once upon a time in 1982 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar 2020 - 15:16

An unusual entry for STIC XVI, in Psyche genre.
It's a story about a soldier, facing with his nightmare. I try to change the original plot a little to increase a satiric feeling about the WAR itself.
Every individual in the war is just a puppet controlled by strings, may the world always at peace Smile
Back to top Go down
Terrae
New
New
Terrae

Registration date : 2020-02-27

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] Once upon a time in 1982   [Psyche] Once upon a time in 1982 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar 2020 - 19:54

intense atmosphere and energy Oo
great stuff man hope this ranks well
Back to top Go down
Luna
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Luna

Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] Once upon a time in 1982   [Psyche] Once upon a time in 1982 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Mar 2020 - 15:48

I saw your amv back on Youtube and I really really liked it! The atmosphere and how different it is from all the others videos got me! I really hope you will place well cuz you deserve it, good luck!
Back to top Go down
SpeedQueenGK
Forum Member
Forum Member
SpeedQueenGK

Female Messages : 104
Registration date : 2018-02-03

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] Once upon a time in 1982   [Psyche] Once upon a time in 1982 Icon_minitimeSun 8 Mar 2020 - 1:48

just wanted to drop by and give you some extra love lei for using this song <333 and for the special thanks ;-;
also: you already know that I love your edit <3
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] Once upon a time in 1982   [Psyche] Once upon a time in 1982 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Mar 2020 - 0:11

Hello!

Not gonna lie, it was a nightmare for me to rank this haha. But it was an interesting work definitely, surprisingly, the anime scenes blent well with the source and added a lot to the immersion imo I didn't really like the color correction, the red was a bit too bland but most of your FX were a nice touch, some messier overlays here and there but most of it was good.

Regarding the documentary-like concept, I enjoyed it but on the second part, it felt like you overdid a bit the gunshots and screams and editing just became a bit too much insignificant. But yeah, not that easy to keep things balanced with this kind of concept I guess.

Intriguing work for an IC, I enjoyed it for the most part and I've seen your intent to make it more personal than just using an original source but I still thought some technical points could be better. Keep it up !!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] Once upon a time in 1982   [Psyche] Once upon a time in 1982 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Psyche] Once upon a time in 1982

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1