Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

[ACTION]-AoNoFlamez-Neverending

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AonoFlamez
New
New
AonoFlamez

Male Messages : 26
Registration date : 2014-03-10

[ACTION]-AoNoFlamez-Neverending Empty
PostSubject: [ACTION]-AoNoFlamez-Neverending   [ACTION]-AoNoFlamez-Neverending Icon_minitimeMon 1 Mar 2021 - 18:24

Don't get discouraged by the thumbnail. Watch the video.
You can be disappointed later.
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [ACTION]-AoNoFlamez-Neverending   [ACTION]-AoNoFlamez-Neverending Icon_minitimeTue 2 Mar 2021 - 20:53

Hello

Not the biggest fan of the obvious associations like that. Apart from that, I enjoyed the video as a whole, the flow in some parts is really cool and impacts are enjoyable. I just felt like the quality was a bit lacking and colors could have beend handled better, the part in the middle is especially too saturated.

Cool job! Good luck
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Nyala
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Nyala

Male Messages : 5553
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: [ACTION]-AoNoFlamez-Neverending   [ACTION]-AoNoFlamez-Neverending Icon_minitimeSat 6 Mar 2021 - 10:57

Hello man ! Pretty logic association right ? This song doesn't let a large panel of choices, so I can understand, I'm obviously not really surprised but your editing is good.
I wished seen more synchro on the drums parts of the songs cause they are very loud, but I didn't seen so many problems in your video, this is a good work and gg for editing this song [ACTION]-AoNoFlamez-Neverending 3772035131
Back to top Go down
http://www.souls-team.com
Hedge
Forum Member
Forum Member
Hedge

Male Messages : 135
Location : Le dernier homme sur terre est seul dans une chambre et quelque chose cogne à la porte..
Registration date : 2014-02-24

PostSubject: Re: [ACTION]-AoNoFlamez-Neverending   [ACTION]-AoNoFlamez-Neverending Icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2021 - 4:35

Not a big fan of the AMV, I can see what you wanted to do but I find it too seen and seen again. The association obviously goes well but it's in the visual that the AMV loses its charm, the colos are not incredible and the visual lacks personalization.

The best part for me is at 1:40, I like it because it goes downhill and you use scenes that I haven't seen often in amvs that go well with the music.

Nice job on the synch btw, some sequences of shots are pretty cool ! Keep it up !
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeProductionz2
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACTION]-AoNoFlamez-Neverending   [ACTION]-AoNoFlamez-Neverending Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACTION]-AoNoFlamez-Neverending

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1