Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

[ACTION]-AoNoFlamez-G.A.T.A.I

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AonoFlamez
New
New
AonoFlamez

Male Messages : 26
Registration date : 2014-03-10

[ACTION]-AoNoFlamez-G.A.T.A.I Empty
PostSubject: [ACTION]-AoNoFlamez-G.A.T.A.I   [ACTION]-AoNoFlamez-G.A.T.A.I Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar 2020 - 20:04

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
LuciferAMV
New
New
LuciferAMV

Registration date : 2016-04-21

PostSubject: Re: [ACTION]-AoNoFlamez-G.A.T.A.I   [ACTION]-AoNoFlamez-G.A.T.A.I Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar 2020 - 23:06

kairo eixa na do edit sou boi.
Welcome back,gg
Back to top Go down
AonoFlamez
New
New
AonoFlamez

Male Messages : 26
Registration date : 2014-03-10

PostSubject: Re: [ACTION]-AoNoFlamez-G.A.T.A.I   [ACTION]-AoNoFlamez-G.A.T.A.I Icon_minitimeTue 3 Mar 2020 - 15:55

LuciferAMV wrote:
kairo eixa na do edit sou boi.
Welcome back,gg

Eyxaristw ! ma pws anebasa prin 2 mhnes mia mlkia me tragoudi apo sin boy !
Back to top Go down
Luna
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Luna

Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [ACTION]-AoNoFlamez-G.A.T.A.I   [ACTION]-AoNoFlamez-G.A.T.A.I Icon_minitimeSat 7 Mar 2020 - 13:12

I liked some sequence which was pretty cool like at 1:12 but it feels like you just took the first cool clip and put it on your timeline. The pace was nice, there is no break in your editing haha
Still good luck in the ranking!
Back to top Go down
lokkiclu
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
lokkiclu

Female Messages : 283
Registration date : 2015-02-08

PostSubject: Re: [ACTION]-AoNoFlamez-G.A.T.A.I   [ACTION]-AoNoFlamez-G.A.T.A.I Icon_minitimeSat 14 Mar 2020 - 15:14

The anime/song combo didn't make a lot of sense to me personally, however the editing makes up for it quite well, particularly in the second part of the clip where you pick up the tempo and make the atmosphere feel pretty hype as the music would encourage!

Cuts and sync feel decently dynamic throughout, though there's certain parts with little dabs of crossfades which I'm not a fan of, that type of transition rarely works for action imo and is probably best avoided. I would also recommend probably avoiding Impact if you can help it, there's much better fonts you could be looking at with the variety of free catalogues you can find online these days

Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [ACTION]-AoNoFlamez-G.A.T.A.I   [ACTION]-AoNoFlamez-G.A.T.A.I Icon_minitimeSat 14 Mar 2020 - 15:16

Hello

The video has some nice parts but felt inconsistent and lacked coherence. The association is a bit surprising and some FX come really out of place like the texts or the glitch backgrounds and on top of that they are quite messy. I also have issues with the overlay scenes you did, it usually doesn't blend well. But again, some parts were really on point, like around 1:13, the atmosphere was well captured. Unfortunately that didn't make me completely involved because of all the small mistakes, the overload of fades and overall lack of cleanliness.
Still a decent job, keep it up!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACTION]-AoNoFlamez-G.A.T.A.I   [ACTION]-AoNoFlamez-G.A.T.A.I Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACTION]-AoNoFlamez-G.A.T.A.I

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1