Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

[Drama][Kroner] - [Grow]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kroner
New
New
Kroner

Registration date : 2018-02-11

[Drama][Kroner] - [Grow]  Empty
PostSubject: [Drama][Kroner] - [Grow]    [Drama][Kroner] - [Grow]  Icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2021 - 22:37

[Drama][Kroner] - [Grow]  Grow_p11

Yo, this is my last time joining STIC and probably one of my last vids, I went for the category I started with, Drama.
About the vid: it's the story of the anime with a touch of cuteness. Even if it was pretty short Everything Flows in one of the few animes that really got me because it leaves you a touch of sadness, but also a touch of happiness while watching, and I tried to portrait the same feelings here, Hope you guys like it, I'll add the B/A and the poster later
Good luck everyone
B/A: https://imgur.com/ZrJkULk

Last edited by Kroner on Sun 21 Mar 2021 - 20:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

[Drama][Kroner] - [Grow]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Drama][Kroner] - [Grow]    [Drama][Kroner] - [Grow]  Icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2021 - 18:51

Hello,

Very nice video, I think you proposed something very consistent with the source and the emotions you wanted to convey. The editing was also pretty spot-on and the story is not so common even though it's mainly thanks to the source.

I liked it, good job and good luck, hope you enjoy your next journey! But I still believe one never really quits editing Razz
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com

[Drama][Kroner] - [Grow]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1