View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kroner
New
New
Kroner

Registration date : 2018-02-11

[DANCE] Kroner- MonogatHarem Empty
PostSubject: [DANCE] Kroner- MonogatHarem   [DANCE] Kroner- MonogatHarem Icon_minitimeMon 4 Mar 2019 - 6:39

Now please let me die in peace

Back to top Go down
Kazu
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Kazu

Female Messages : 40
Registration date : 2013-02-24

PostSubject: Re: [DANCE] Kroner- MonogatHarem   [DANCE] Kroner- MonogatHarem Icon_minitimeMon 4 Mar 2019 - 10:55

wow! was interesting to watch
this anime fits so well with this song.. Surprised good job!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/DamnKazu
Li0n
New
New
Li0n

Registration date : 2018-02-02

PostSubject: Re: [DANCE] Kroner- MonogatHarem   [DANCE] Kroner- MonogatHarem Icon_minitimeMon 4 Mar 2019 - 11:56

The anime goes really well with the song. We dont usually see dance amvs with monogatari so it felt original. Good job!
Back to top Go down
Kroner
New
New
Kroner

PostSubject: Re: [DANCE] Kroner- MonogatHarem   [DANCE] Kroner- MonogatHarem Icon_minitimeMon 4 Mar 2019 - 21:44

thx guys Wink
Back to top Go down
JazzsVids
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
JazzsVids

Registration date : 2012-02-28

PostSubject: Re: [DANCE] Kroner- MonogatHarem   [DANCE] Kroner- MonogatHarem Icon_minitimeThu 7 Mar 2019 - 3:04

Okay sooo i love this xD love seeing the monogatari source edited for Dance.
Back to top Go down
Kroner
New
New
Kroner

PostSubject: Re: [DANCE] Kroner- MonogatHarem   [DANCE] Kroner- MonogatHarem Icon_minitimeThu 7 Mar 2019 - 18:05

hey jazzy, thx you Wink
Back to top Go down
lokkiclu
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
lokkiclu

Female Messages : 283
Registration date : 2015-02-08

PostSubject: Re: [DANCE] Kroner- MonogatHarem   [DANCE] Kroner- MonogatHarem Icon_minitimeSat 9 Mar 2019 - 18:40

Super cheeky entry Kroner, I love the creativity to go solely into Monogatari to look for scenes for a category like Dance. It's definitely risky but I think you pulled it off nicely, the result is fresh and fun to watch. I love your visuals. Great job and good luck!!
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [DANCE] Kroner- MonogatHarem   [DANCE] Kroner- MonogatHarem Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2019 - 18:54

Hello Kroner! First of all, congratz on the win Razz

I enjoyed the video, it was indeed fresh and you did quite a good job melting the "compositions" from the anime to your own works. However, I still feel uneasy that your comps were not as well implemented/clean as the original FX. Some masks are quite blurry and some motion design are not positioned very smartly imo (most of them are but the small squares bursting on the scenes feel a bit out of place for example 0:27s). Transitions are okay but could be better, especially the eye-zooms and the color flow that is sometimes overlooked.

On the pace, I do think it's a bit under what I'd expect in a dance video, especially the impacts were shallow, but I do understand it's hard to pull off with only one anime.

Very happy to see people trying (and being successful at) other styles in this category as I don't want to see it being reduced to only one type of video.
Congratulations on this win and see you around for the very angry revenge ( Razz )
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Kroner
New
New
Kroner

PostSubject: Re: [DANCE] Kroner- MonogatHarem   [DANCE] Kroner- MonogatHarem Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2019 - 22:26

hey guys, thx a lot for the feedback, specially to you MDL for your sportiness. You gave me a lot of feedbacks and you put the pointon a lot of things I didn't even considered so thx a lot for the very detailed comment. I honestly think that dance category needs a real evolution and probably the little originality I added it here (because this isn't a very original vid, specially for the anime) was the key of my win. Results to me are always the minor part of the fun (not that I'm not happy ofc) but I really hope we all can find a way to evolve the actual situation and bring new and more personal stuff. GG to everyone, cya next year...NOT IN DANCE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DANCE] Kroner- MonogatHarem   [DANCE] Kroner- MonogatHarem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DANCE] Kroner- MonogatHarem

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: Contests / Events :: Soul's Team Iron Chef :: IRON CHEF XV : Octogone :: IRON CHEF 15 -- AMV-