View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kroner
New
New
Kroner

Registration date : 2018-02-11

[Psyche] Kroner- Shattered Dreams Empty
PostSubject: [Psyche] Kroner- Shattered Dreams   [Psyche] Kroner- Shattered Dreams Icon_minitimeSun 1 Mar 2020 - 22:07

Yeah, Hi
Back to top Go down
danparthenis
New
New
danparthenis

Male Messages : 36
Registration date : 2015-03-01

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] Kroner- Shattered Dreams   [Psyche] Kroner- Shattered Dreams Icon_minitimeSun 1 Mar 2020 - 22:09

One year later, the man finally gets to edit Psyche xD Loved it bro good luck to ya this year <3
Back to top Go down
Elixir
New
New
Elixir

Male Messages : 69
Registration date : 2015-02-23

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] Kroner- Shattered Dreams   [Psyche] Kroner- Shattered Dreams Icon_minitimeSun 1 Mar 2020 - 22:41

Pretty solid and I liked the voice-overs, although the frame ghosting effect leaves me iffy. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
WaruKamii
New
New
WaruKamii

Male Messages : 10
Registration date : 2019-03-03

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] Kroner- Shattered Dreams   [Psyche] Kroner- Shattered Dreams Icon_minitimeSun 1 Mar 2020 - 23:36

king shit
Back to top Go down
JazzsVids
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
JazzsVids

Registration date : 2012-02-28

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] Kroner- Shattered Dreams   [Psyche] Kroner- Shattered Dreams Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar 2020 - 0:30

So good!
Back to top Go down
Terrae
New
New
Terrae

Registration date : 2020-02-27

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] Kroner- Shattered Dreams   [Psyche] Kroner- Shattered Dreams Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar 2020 - 6:23

another one popped off [Psyche] Kroner- Shattered Dreams 793914
Back to top Go down
Sempai3607
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Sempai3607

Male Messages : 230
Registration date : 2013-02-10

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] Kroner- Shattered Dreams   [Psyche] Kroner- Shattered Dreams Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar 2020 - 23:13

That indeed undeground from editing world! Really cant wait to see results of this.
I really like the mood, so nice to watch

[Psyche] Kroner- Shattered Dreams C08e8fda4f2f432cb2c174a62f43cdfe
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Sempai3607
alchemymini
New
New
alchemymini

Female Messages : 5
Registration date : 2019-03-03

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] Kroner- Shattered Dreams   [Psyche] Kroner- Shattered Dreams Icon_minitimeTue 3 Mar 2020 - 3:32

You did the film SO much justice. Mima's terror and paranoia as well as her conflicting thoughts on show biz are SO RAW here. I am just so blown away
Back to top Go down
Kroner
New
New
Kroner

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] Kroner- Shattered Dreams   [Psyche] Kroner- Shattered Dreams Icon_minitimeWed 4 Mar 2020 - 21:42

Hey, thx a lot to everyone guys, and yeah...there is also a poster of it and it sucks but  [Psyche] Kroner- Shattered Dreams 408353 and maybe a before/after....maybe
[Psyche] Kroner- Shattered Dreams Shatte14
Back to top Go down
Kroner
New
New
Kroner

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] Kroner- Shattered Dreams   [Psyche] Kroner- Shattered Dreams Icon_minitimeFri 6 Mar 2020 - 17:51

Back to top Go down
Luna
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Luna

Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] Kroner- Shattered Dreams   [Psyche] Kroner- Shattered Dreams Icon_minitimeSat 7 Mar 2020 - 16:10

One of my favorite from this category, the association between the anime and song works really well and I loved the atmosphere of it, I hope the judges will see all the work in it and that it will rank well!

[Psyche] Kroner- Shattered Dreams Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47a7f45eca0e549ed10393502815a06222def0eab2&rid=giphy
Back to top Go down
Kroner
New
New
Kroner

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] Kroner- Shattered Dreams   [Psyche] Kroner- Shattered Dreams Icon_minitimeSun 8 Mar 2020 - 19:25

Luna wrote:
One of my favorite from this category, the association between the anime and song works really well and I loved the atmosphere of it, I hope the judges will see all the work in it and that it will rank well!

[Psyche] Kroner- Shattered Dreams Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47a7f45eca0e549ed10393502815a06222def0eab2&rid=giphy

thx you [Psyche] Kroner- Shattered Dreams 4215518100
Back to top Go down
lokkiclu
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
lokkiclu

Female Messages : 283
Registration date : 2015-02-08

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] Kroner- Shattered Dreams   [Psyche] Kroner- Shattered Dreams Icon_minitimeSat 14 Mar 2020 - 16:38

Quite peculiar work but that's pretty much exactly what you want from a Psyche entry, right? Hahaha. I'm not familar with the source but managed to understand the idea really well thanks to your editing, so props for scene selection and coherence from start to finish. Editing such a long video and maintaining theme consistency is no easy feat in an IC.

If we're talking about the technical aspect there's quite a few things that bother me, mainly the CC and the warping effects which I think you have the ability to implement much better. The ghosting effect was really cool and took me by surprise, but again could've been better executed at times. Was this idea perhaps better off kept for a bigger project? I'm not sure

Either way this is solid and I enjoyed watching it, good job and keep taking us by surprise with daring concepts like this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] Kroner- Shattered Dreams   [Psyche] Kroner- Shattered Dreams Icon_minitimeTue 17 Mar 2020 - 9:25

Hello,

It was quite a disturbing work, scene selection is really good at explaining the concept and I appreciated the work on voice over, for most of them, they felt very naturally put and never too much at the exception of one laugh and throw up scene that imo was just there for shocking value.
The video is long but it's easy to get into it when you're in the mood and you have a lot of good ideas in there to keep the amv interesting so I didn't get bored.
However, while the scene selection and creative comps were most of the time enough, you felt like you had to add texts and they were VERY distracting for me. The font looks way too big/bold and grunge to look good in this kind of atmosphere. Moreover you use them quite often throughout the video so it's hard to get past that.
Aside from that, I agree with Lokkiclu on some of the distortion and especially the CC Lens that are quite obvious in the beginning. Same for the ghosting effect, most of the time it was a +, but some felt a bit cheaper.
On a more general comment, I thought the cuts were getting too repetitive and you sometimes try to sell some scenes really hard, sometimes it's relevant like with the sex scene, sometimes it just adds to the repetitiveness imo because it's usually quite static scenes. Some synchs are omitted a bit too often and while I understand the need for a strong narration, I still feel you sacrficied just a bit too much on pace and dynamics to achieve it. However, I want to point out that some impacts really hit hard with simple scenes, I loved the smile at 3:11 for example.

It was a great video but with technical imperfections that made it drop a bit in ranking, the level in psyche this year was quite high and we had to take a decision. In terms of visuals, the fonts and some other minor FX were a bit distracting, on the editing, it had a bit too many cuts and sometimes lacked the energy expected. Congratz for another creative work and keep it up.
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] Kroner- Shattered Dreams   [Psyche] Kroner- Shattered Dreams Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Psyche] Kroner- Shattered Dreams

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1