-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

[Dance]-Dance Magic-Chan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CHAN_AMV
New
New
CHAN_AMV

Male Messages : 15
Registration date : 2020-03-15

[Dance]-Dance Magic-Chan Empty
PostSubject: [Dance]-Dance Magic-Chan   [Dance]-Dance Magic-Chan Icon_minitimeSun 15 Mar 2020 - 16:51

It was a fluke to get ninth.Actually,i am a new peop;e. I hope you can give me some advice. This is very important to me. Thanks!!!

Last edited by CHAN_AMV on Mon 16 Mar 2020 - 5:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Dance]-Dance Magic-Chan   [Dance]-Dance Magic-Chan Icon_minitimeSun 15 Mar 2020 - 21:27

Hello!

That didn't look like a fluke to us, you obviously had a good understanding of how to make a dynamic scene selection, I enjoyed the different parallels you made and the editing felt diverse enough, it's not always the same kind of scenes and positioning.

One big issue is the ending, you should never end a video like this with a big audio fade, I guess you were just late but still, it can affect the video badly because it doesn't feel complete. Another thing to keep in mind is color management. Some cuts are a bit harsh because the colors are too different between two scenes and I would have liked to see smoother transitions sometimes.

But yeah overall it's pretty clean and enjoyable. Good job and keep it up!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
CHAN_AMV
New
New
CHAN_AMV

Male Messages : 15
Registration date : 2020-03-15

PostSubject: Re: [Dance]-Dance Magic-Chan   [Dance]-Dance Magic-Chan Icon_minitimeWed 18 Mar 2020 - 2:45

Thanks for your advice. I will notice that next time
Back to top Go down
Luna
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Luna

Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Dance]-Dance Magic-Chan   [Dance]-Dance Magic-Chan Icon_minitimeThu 19 Mar 2020 - 1:19

First thing you will need to do next time is to fix your song cut. Never end an AMV like that.
Also the quality of the scene at 17s from "Girl" could have been better, here the original source :
[Dance]-Dance Magic-Chan Adf_ni13
Some scenes like at 25s feels a bit weird because of the art design but that's subjective here!
You have some good scenes selections and some sequences like at 43s to 45s fit well cuz the scenes are all similar.
The scenes from the opening of Neverland at 1:15 does not fit here for me. I know you were using the scene before when she is running to match the others before and that's fine but the scene after where the hand get swallowed by darkness here just does not fit with that type of song.
Sometimes you go from one scene which has orange background color to a blue one ( or the opposite ) like at 33s or 41/42s. I wish you would use some colors corrections to blend them together.
Your strongest point is clearly your scenes selections! In the end it's a nice edit, congrats on your 9th place in Dance and I hope to see you next time again!

[Dance]-Dance Magic-Chan Tenor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Dance]-Dance Magic-Chan   [Dance]-Dance Magic-Chan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Dance]-Dance Magic-Chan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1