AuthorMessage
kyûgo sebastian
New
New
kyûgo sebastian

Male Messages : 5
Registration date : 2016-03-04

[ Psyche ] - acceptance Empty
PostSubject: [ Psyche ] - acceptance    [ Psyche ] - acceptance Icon_minitimeMon 9 Mar 2020 - 6:47

Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

[ Psyche ] - acceptance Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ Psyche ] - acceptance    [ Psyche ] - acceptance Icon_minitimeTue 17 Mar 2020 - 8:05

Hello,

Hello, the video had some nice psyche moments but personnallyy I was a bit bothered by many things. You have very linear cam moves around 50s and some masks.were quite rough. I also disliked how you switch completely to other animes for the psyche "chorus" as it's not introduced in the rest of the video.
I am not sure if they are lip synch or lip laps but in any case, I felt the voice and lips were out of synch and it was distracting.
At one point the editiing became quite stale with too static scenes and it starts to become really repetitive for me.
Scene selection is decent and you focus well on your main theme without straying off too much. But I wish it was a bit more dynamic and it was a bit more rigorous on the lip synch and anime mix. Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com

[ Psyche ] - acceptance

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1