-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 pièces (induction, ...
59.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

[Psyche] Spirsty - Pristine

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SpirstyXX
New
New
SpirstyXX

Registration date : 2020-02-15

[Psyche] Spirsty - Pristine Empty
PostSubject: [Psyche] Spirsty - Pristine   [Psyche] Spirsty - Pristine Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar 2020 - 12:38

Back to top Go down
VideoBeats
New
New
VideoBeats

Female Messages : 32
Registration date : 2016-02-25

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] Spirsty - Pristine   [Psyche] Spirsty - Pristine Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar 2020 - 14:51

lol there was actually a good song in the pool, but why did you cut it off right where the good part starts? :/
Back to top Go down
SpirstyXX
New
New
SpirstyXX

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] Spirsty - Pristine   [Psyche] Spirsty - Pristine Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar 2020 - 14:55

VideoBeats wrote:
lol there was actually a good song in the pool, but why did you cut it off right where the good part starts? :/
I was going to edit that part of the song but at some points i was tired and had exams so i just stopped at 2 minutes ( definitely gonna edit the missing part someday tho since i really like it )
Back to top Go down
Terrae
New
New
Terrae

Registration date : 2020-02-27

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] Spirsty - Pristine   [Psyche] Spirsty - Pristine Icon_minitimeTue 3 Mar 2020 - 4:11

that sync at 1:22-1:25 was perfect holy shiz
Back to top Go down
SpirstyXX
New
New
SpirstyXX

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] Spirsty - Pristine   [Psyche] Spirsty - Pristine Icon_minitimeTue 3 Mar 2020 - 10:19

Terrae wrote:
that sync at 1:22-1:25 was perfect holy shiz
Thanks <3
Back to top Go down
Luna
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Luna

Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] Spirsty - Pristine   [Psyche] Spirsty - Pristine Icon_minitimeSat 7 Mar 2020 - 12:50

Damn at 1:04 and the drop after was amazing, I loved it! The first part is a bit slow but the drop make up for it [Psyche] Spirsty - Pristine 793914
Back to top Go down
SpirstyXX
New
New
SpirstyXX

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] Spirsty - Pristine   [Psyche] Spirsty - Pristine Icon_minitimeSat 7 Mar 2020 - 15:29

Luna wrote:
Damn at 1:04 and the drop after was amazing, I loved it! The first part is a bit slow but the drop make up for it [Psyche] Spirsty - Pristine 793914
Thanks a loott !! <3
Back to top Go down
SpeedQueenGK
Forum Member
Forum Member
SpeedQueenGK

Female Messages : 104
Registration date : 2018-02-03

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] Spirsty - Pristine   [Psyche] Spirsty - Pristine Icon_minitimeSun 8 Mar 2020 - 1:21

saw this earlier on youtube and decided to drop by and say that you did pretty good for editing this wierd song! I still wouldn't be able to edit to a song like this. good job <3
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] Spirsty - Pristine   [Psyche] Spirsty - Pristine Icon_minitimeMon 16 Mar 2020 - 23:07

Hello!

I gotta agree it's a bit sad to see this song finally edited and the intro takes up for more than half the video haha! But I understand the constraints and it was actually a bit unfair to put it for an IC since it requires so much to edit the faster parts correctly.
I think you did a decent job on the first part, except for those color corrections that are way too monochromatic and forced on the scenes that are almost on the whole video. The atmosphere you built seems very nice and contemplative, it's overall clean and well edited until the drop. I only got a bit confused with that adam scene at 57s but I guess that's the point in this category.

But the second part is way too messy in a lot of aspects. First of all the fading/overlay are too present and doesn't do your editing justice. Then regarding scene selection, the first impact feels weak, even with the shockwave you added, it needed something with more percussion. And you have a very inconsistent dynamic part: you start with lots of characters, then go for a lot of more abstract plans, it makes it harder to connect everything together and it would have been much more interesting to try and mix those two kind of scenes.
Towards the end, the scenes are getting longer, even though you have nice synchs, you can feel the energy dropping and imo this kind of song is not merciful with longer scenes except if it's really well thought out.

And of course this cut fade wasn't sounding good but I look forward to the extended version! Good job for taking this harsh song and keep it up!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] Spirsty - Pristine   [Psyche] Spirsty - Pristine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Psyche] Spirsty - Pristine

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1