Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
Voir le deal
69.99 €
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

[Action] Radical Dreamer - Reasons

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Not So Radical
New
New
Not So Radical

Registration date : 2019-02-26

[Action] Radical Dreamer - Reasons Empty
PostSubject: [Action] Radical Dreamer - Reasons   [Action] Radical Dreamer - Reasons Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar 2020 - 8:17

It was hard to pick up action music to edit for action category, but i managed to do so

Back to top Go down
Darksss 73
New
New
Darksss 73

Male Messages : 10
Registration date : 2015-02-16

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Radical Dreamer - Reasons   [Action] Radical Dreamer - Reasons Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar 2020 - 23:40

Very good, but I hate 3D anime
Back to top Go down
Luna
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Luna

Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Radical Dreamer - Reasons   [Action] Radical Dreamer - Reasons Icon_minitimeFri 6 Mar 2020 - 18:30

I loved how your sync some of scenes with the song, also the scenes selections was perfect. My only problem was the pace, it felt too slow but still good luck in the ranking!
Back to top Go down
SpeedQueenGK
Forum Member
Forum Member
SpeedQueenGK

Female Messages : 104
Registration date : 2018-02-03

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Radical Dreamer - Reasons   [Action] Radical Dreamer - Reasons Icon_minitimeSun 8 Mar 2020 - 1:49

this is RAAD Wink
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Radical Dreamer - Reasons   [Action] Radical Dreamer - Reasons Icon_minitimeWed 11 Mar 2020 - 22:35

Hello!

One of my fav in the category, it has awesome scene selection and very good impacts. I don't agree with it being too slow, for me it has one of the best rhythm management in the category, you really knew when and how to slow down, as well as how to "shock" with risky scene selection so it always feels fresh.
But some stuff dragged you down. Not saying the anime choice was an issue but it definitely prevented you from going too far in the classical stuff we can see in AMV. Except for intro and title at the end, the video looked a bit too simple and this leads to having a loooot of fades to black, a bit too many. Two actual fades especially surprised me at 1:38 and 1:51, they are quite fast and make the screen a bit messy. I also feel like you missed an opportunity for an actual transition at 1:54 with the black thing going on the screen.
And one last video killer were those rotated zooms, there might be 2 or 3 at most but they stand out a lot and are quite random so it was quite distracting.

So yeah, I understand that you might have expected a better ranking because it's really enjoyable but other videos had more opportunity to show visual work and with less repetitive gimmicks (black fades). Not gonna lie, the arguable cam moves played a part because of how tight the comparison was. But again I really enjoyed the video and I hope you're not too disappointed, keep it up!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Radical Dreamer - Reasons   [Action] Radical Dreamer - Reasons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Action] Radical Dreamer - Reasons

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1