Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Fable ...
Voir le deal

Noor - Dreamer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noormuda
New
New
Noormuda

Female Messages : 11
Registration date : 2015-07-19

Noor - Dreamer Empty
PostSubject: Noor - Dreamer   Noor - Dreamer Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2015 - 1:50

Noor - Dreamer Poster12

My Entry for Japan Expo 2015. I enjoyed editing
                                             this project Smile 6th place isn't so bad for a first time XD
                                             Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMZ4sNOegNQ
Back to top Go down
Dn@
Admin
Admin
Dn@

Male Messages : 7815
Registration date : 2007-02-25

Noor - Dreamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noor - Dreamer   Noor - Dreamer Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2015 - 2:19

This clip has a lot of potential, i liked the visual ideas and the music./anime combination.
But to me the fx lack a lot of integration most of the time it could be more visually blended+ addition of some more color correction less saturated would also add a better atmosphere.

I also thought the twixtor was kinda useless and with a lot of warping too bad for that.

Still in the meantime i believe the video has potential so do you as an editor with more finition on your fx work, im sure you can come up with something realy interesting !

Congrats on your placement though, cya ~

Noor - Dreamer Tumblr_mynef1hcFY1qg41kno3_250
Back to top Go down
Noormuda
New
New
Noormuda

Noor - Dreamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noor - Dreamer   Noor - Dreamer Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2015 - 23:04

Dn@ wrote:
This clip has a lot of potential, i liked the visual ideas and the music./anime combination.
But to me the fx lack a lot of integration most of the time it could be more visually blended+ addition of some more color correction less saturated would also add a better atmosphere.

I also thought the twixtor was kinda useless and with a lot of warping too bad for that.

Still in the meantime i believe the video has potential so do you as an editor with more finition on your fx work, im sure you can come up with something realy interesting !

Congrats on your placement though, cya ~

Noor - Dreamer Tumblr_mynef1hcFY1qg41kno3_250

I must admit, my skills in effects are still not good enough and I am trying to develop that xD oh and i thought that maybe I should make it abit saturated as if its mono-toned to make the difference between the dark and bright atmospheres but I guess it didnt work right LOL thanks for the comment Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nyala
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Nyala

Male Messages : 5553
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Noor - Dreamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noor - Dreamer   Noor - Dreamer Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2015 - 17:02

Yow !

Good concept, I didn't watched this anime cause I've seen it too many times in AMVs, but the overall video is pretty cool.
I'm agree with Dn@'s opinion concerning your FX workflow ; there are not very huge mistakes but they need to be used better (especially your Twixtor and your Black & White aura).

I think with some training, your next project will be very awesome, congratulations for your ranking Noor - Dreamer 3772035131
Back to top Go down
http://www.souls-team.com
Noormuda
New
New
Noormuda

Noor - Dreamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noor - Dreamer   Noor - Dreamer Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2015 - 23:29

Nyala wrote:
Yow !

Good concept, I didn't watched this anime cause I've seen it too many times in AMVs, but the overall video is pretty cool.
I'm agree with Dn@'s opinion concerning your FX workflow ; there are not very huge mistakes but they need to be used better (especially your Twixtor and your Black & White aura).

I think with some training, your next project will be very awesome, congratulations for your ranking Noor - Dreamer 3772035131

Thanks!
Noor - Dreamer Tumblr_n0awm7aLxJ1t0ohdjo8_r1_500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Noor - Dreamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noor - Dreamer   Noor - Dreamer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noor - Dreamer

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: AnimeMusicVideos-