Le Deal du moment :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à ...
Voir le deal

[Fun] FashionableJellyfish - Spending Right Back to You

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FashionableJellyfish
New
New
FashionableJellyfish

Registration date : 2020-03-01

[Fun] FashionableJellyfish - Spending Right Back to You Empty
PostSubject: [Fun] FashionableJellyfish - Spending Right Back to You   [Fun] FashionableJellyfish - Spending Right Back to You Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar 2020 - 1:54

In this household we respect a fan's right to spend all their money on their best girl
Song: Royal Republic - Boomerang
Anime: If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die
Back to top Go down
alchemymini
New
New
alchemymini

Female Messages : 5
Registration date : 2019-03-03

PostSubject: Re: [Fun] FashionableJellyfish - Spending Right Back to You   [Fun] FashionableJellyfish - Spending Right Back to You Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar 2020 - 1:55

Spending anthem has reached critical mass monkaMega
Back to top Go down
FashionableJellyfish
New
New
FashionableJellyfish

PostSubject: Re: [Fun] FashionableJellyfish - Spending Right Back to You   [Fun] FashionableJellyfish - Spending Right Back to You Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar 2020 - 1:56

alchemymini wrote:
Spending anthem has reached critical mass monkaMega
It's what she deserves
Back to top Go down
Hirou Keimou
New
New
Hirou Keimou

Female Messages : 8
Registration date : 2020-03-02

PostSubject: Re: [Fun] FashionableJellyfish - Spending Right Back to You   [Fun] FashionableJellyfish - Spending Right Back to You Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar 2020 - 2:03

This video is staying in my favorites list until YT deletes me; I love it so damn much! [Fun] FashionableJellyfish - Spending Right Back to You 1499845164 [Fun] FashionableJellyfish - Spending Right Back to You 1499845164
Back to top Go down
JazzsVids
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
JazzsVids

Registration date : 2012-02-28

PostSubject: Re: [Fun] FashionableJellyfish - Spending Right Back to You   [Fun] FashionableJellyfish - Spending Right Back to You Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar 2020 - 3:06

That was fun hahaha. I'd never seen this anime used before. Looks fun to edit.
Back to top Go down
FashionableJellyfish
New
New
FashionableJellyfish

PostSubject: Re: [Fun] FashionableJellyfish - Spending Right Back to You   [Fun] FashionableJellyfish - Spending Right Back to You Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar 2020 - 3:38

JazzsVids wrote:
That was fun hahaha. I'd never seen this anime used before. Looks fun to edit.
Thanks! It's a really sweet and enjoyable anime that's currently airing it kinda flew under a lot of peoples radar Smile
Back to top Go down
VideoBeats
New
New
VideoBeats

Female Messages : 32
Registration date : 2016-02-25

PostSubject: Re: [Fun] FashionableJellyfish - Spending Right Back to You   [Fun] FashionableJellyfish - Spending Right Back to You Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar 2020 - 15:02

fun vid :3 your watermark distracted me though :p I know it can be annoying having people steal your vids, but I would maybe reconsider if it's really worth it putting a watermark. GL in the rankings Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Luna
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Luna

Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Fun] FashionableJellyfish - Spending Right Back to You   [Fun] FashionableJellyfish - Spending Right Back to You Icon_minitimeThu 5 Mar 2020 - 15:46

Respect for editing only one anime with that song!
The second part was better to me but cool edit [Fun] FashionableJellyfish - Spending Right Back to You 793914
Back to top Go down
lokkiclu
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
lokkiclu

Female Messages : 283
Registration date : 2015-02-08

PostSubject: Re: [Fun] FashionableJellyfish - Spending Right Back to You   [Fun] FashionableJellyfish - Spending Right Back to You Icon_minitimeSat 14 Mar 2020 - 14:44

Pretty cute and fun to watch, the anime/song combo was witty and the story remains pretty easy to understand from start to finish. Particularly fav part between 1:06-1:14, caught me off guard and made me watch to rewatch a couple of times just to appreciate it. Very Happy

Technically speaking I don't have much to comment since you chose to keep it simple, some transitions could maybe use some work but I can't say anything really bothered me, though I would've ideally liked to see some effort for visuals being made.

It's a solid entry, gj!
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Fun] FashionableJellyfish - Spending Right Back to You   [Fun] FashionableJellyfish - Spending Right Back to You Icon_minitimeThu 19 Mar 2020 - 18:40

Hello,

I had a nice time watching it. It was quite clean overall, had a fresh source and an enjoyable narration. However the pace was way too fast most of the time and thus it quickly becomes really linear. And if we add to that the few mistakes in the transitions like around 1:20 which was quite rough, the pan zoom at 50s and the mask zoom at 1:34 for example; then we had to drag it down a little considering there were videos with similar level.

It was still a nice take on the song and some stuff made me smile, the story was easy to follow but it could have technically been a bit more polished. Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Fun] FashionableJellyfish - Spending Right Back to You   [Fun] FashionableJellyfish - Spending Right Back to You Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Fun] FashionableJellyfish - Spending Right Back to You

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1