AuthorMessage
Fobos
New
New
Fobos

Male Messages : 49
Registration date : 2014-03-02

[Drama/Horror/Psyche/Action] [Fobos] - Wild Games Empty
PostSubject: [Drama/Horror/Psyche/Action] [Fobos] - Wild Games   [Drama/Horror/Psyche/Action] [Fobos] - Wild Games Icon_minitimeMon 4 Mar 2019 - 2:57

Yo ! So, this is my little spontaneous amv for soul's team ic ! Actually when i started to listen this pack for fun, this song is interested me and i found this combo pretty good with anime which I watched the day before the start of this contest ! So, i think it's out good for 8 hours of hard work, i hope you enjoy this one!  

Funny thing that must be a drama but it's look like is more a horror/psyche/action xD

Ah, and also this video was inspired by Kazumoe - Versteckspiel ! Thanks for attention.

Info at the end of video! Download link is HERE !!!
Back to top Go down
Sempai3607
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Sempai3607

Male Messages : 230
Registration date : 2013-02-10

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Horror/Psyche/Action] [Fobos] - Wild Games   [Drama/Horror/Psyche/Action] [Fobos] - Wild Games Icon_minitimeMon 4 Mar 2019 - 3:55

Íå âèæó èêîíêè â êëèïå ñòàâëþ äèçëàéê
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Sempai3607
Fobos
New
New
Fobos

Male Messages : 49
Registration date : 2014-03-02

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Horror/Psyche/Action] [Fobos] - Wild Games   [Drama/Horror/Psyche/Action] [Fobos] - Wild Games Icon_minitimeTue 5 Mar 2019 - 11:28

bled : D
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Horror/Psyche/Action] [Fobos] - Wild Games   [Drama/Horror/Psyche/Action] [Fobos] - Wild Games Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2019 - 17:52

Pretty cool Fobos!

I think you made a good job with the atmosphere, really felt the pressure out of the scary character and your editing made it look like it was quite oppressive. I didn't really enjoy the use of the other animes,like it wasn't a bad idea but they felt too familiar to look like they belonged to your video.

Good job nonetheless

Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Horror/Psyche/Action] [Fobos] - Wild Games   [Drama/Horror/Psyche/Action] [Fobos] - Wild Games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Drama/Horror/Psyche/Action] [Fobos] - Wild Games

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: Contests / Events :: Soul's Team Iron Chef :: IRON CHEF XV : Octogone :: IRON CHEF 15 -- AMV-