AuthorMessage
NewOvermind
New
New
NewOvermind

Male Messages : 48
Registration date : 2012-02-17

[HORROR-PSYCHE] ActiveNoise - D:RAN ON Empty
PostSubject: [HORROR-PSYCHE] ActiveNoise - D:RAN ON   [HORROR-PSYCHE] ActiveNoise - D:RAN ON Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013 - 13:15

Back to top Go down
General-Guy
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
General-Guy

Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: [HORROR-PSYCHE] ActiveNoise - D:RAN ON   [HORROR-PSYCHE] ActiveNoise - D:RAN ON Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013 - 21:15

Original anime/genre combination! I'd say something with more rythm and panic would have been better. Second part is a bit less interesting unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
vlex
Admin
Admin
vlex

Female Messages : 9606
Registration date : 2007-04-14

PostSubject: Re: [HORROR-PSYCHE] ActiveNoise - D:RAN ON   [HORROR-PSYCHE] ActiveNoise - D:RAN ON Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013 - 8:29

The idea to use this anime on that song could have been a really good one, but some of the editing wasn't that great, the beginning was interesting Wink
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/vlex
Kain-x-Spirits
Passionate
Passionate
Kain-x-Spirits

Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: [HORROR-PSYCHE] ActiveNoise - D:RAN ON   [HORROR-PSYCHE] ActiveNoise - D:RAN ON Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013 - 20:58

I watched the first episodes of this anime, and from what i remember i think you could have did one of the best combination anime/music from the horror/psyche categorie.
But your vid still look too much cheerful (the color, and the scene selection). And the editing wasn't that great.
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [HORROR-PSYCHE] ActiveNoise - D:RAN ON   [HORROR-PSYCHE] ActiveNoise - D:RAN ON Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2013 - 17:10

Hey!

I think it's the first time I've seen this anime edited, unfortunately I think it didn't really fit the song, or at least you didn't choose the right scenes. As for the editing, these superpositions are really a bad idea, it looks draft, not clean enough overall. There was a lack of rythm too and wtf with the audio cut at the end? xD The song was over already!

Anyways yeah, didn't like it much but it was a good idea, good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [HORROR-PSYCHE] ActiveNoise - D:RAN ON   [HORROR-PSYCHE] ActiveNoise - D:RAN ON Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[HORROR-PSYCHE] ActiveNoise - D:RAN ON

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1