Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

[Fun] [Catastrophe - SliceofLife] Bloom

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SliceofLife
New
New
SliceofLife

Registration date : 2018-03-04

[Fun] [Catastrophe - SliceofLife] Bloom Empty
PostSubject: [Fun] [Catastrophe - SliceofLife] Bloom   [Fun] [Catastrophe - SliceofLife] Bloom Icon_minitimeSun 4 Mar 2018 - 18:42

:")
Back to top Go down
AonoFlamez
New
New
AonoFlamez

Male Messages : 26
Registration date : 2014-03-10

PostSubject: Re: [Fun] [Catastrophe - SliceofLife] Bloom   [Fun] [Catastrophe - SliceofLife] Bloom Icon_minitimeSun 4 Mar 2018 - 21:17

I really like this, fits the song so well !! but i don't understand how someone wants to edit an anime that looks so strange :p maybe it's good who knows..
Back to top Go down
VideoBeats
New
New
VideoBeats

Female Messages : 32
Registration date : 2016-02-25

PostSubject: Re: [Fun] [Catastrophe - SliceofLife] Bloom   [Fun] [Catastrophe - SliceofLife] Bloom Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2018 - 0:55

Cool :3
Back to top Go down
JazzsVids
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
JazzsVids

Registration date : 2012-02-28

PostSubject: Re: [Fun] [Catastrophe - SliceofLife] Bloom   [Fun] [Catastrophe - SliceofLife] Bloom Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2018 - 3:05

AonoFlamez wrote:
I really like this, fits the song so well !! but i don't understand how someone wants to edit an anime that looks so strange :p maybe it's good who knows..

I don't think the animation looks strange at all. It's artistic. And I love what you've created with it! It fits your song choice perfectly. The pacing of the editing is great and it adds to the mood of the video (without a bunch of bullsh*t fx). I love this. One of my favorites IC videos I've watched today.
Back to top Go down
SliceofLife
New
New
SliceofLife

PostSubject: Re: [Fun] [Catastrophe - SliceofLife] Bloom   [Fun] [Catastrophe - SliceofLife] Bloom Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2018 - 3:31

JazzsVids wrote:
AonoFlamez wrote:

I don't think the animation looks strange at all. It's artistic. And I love what you've created with it! It fits your song choice perfectly. The pacing of the editing is great and it adds to the mood of the video (without a bunch of bullsh*t fx). I love this. One of my favorites IC videos I've watched today.

Aw thanks, appreciate it!!
Back to top Go down
Luna
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Luna

Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Fun] [Catastrophe - SliceofLife] Bloom   [Fun] [Catastrophe - SliceofLife] Bloom Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar 2018 - 23:55

Respect for editing this source really! When i started watching it I honestly did not think it would work but you proved me wrong! It was really refreshing and also good luck in the ranking!
Back to top Go down
SliceofLife
New
New
SliceofLife

PostSubject: Re: [Fun] [Catastrophe - SliceofLife] Bloom   [Fun] [Catastrophe - SliceofLife] Bloom Icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2018 - 6:53

Luna wrote:
Respect for editing this source really! When i started watching it I honestly did not think it would work but you proved me wrong! It was really refreshing and also good luck in the ranking!

Thank you~ [Fun] [Catastrophe - SliceofLife] Bloom 2764
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Fun] [Catastrophe - SliceofLife] Bloom   [Fun] [Catastrophe - SliceofLife] Bloom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Fun] [Catastrophe - SliceofLife] Bloom

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1