Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €

[Romance/Drama][JazzsVids] .bloom

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JazzsVids
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
JazzsVids

Registration date : 2012-02-28

[Romance/Drama][JazzsVids] .bloom Empty
PostSubject: [Romance/Drama][JazzsVids] .bloom   [Romance/Drama][JazzsVids] .bloom Icon_minitimeWed 4 Mar 2020 - 18:08

This was my entry for this year's Soul's Team Iron Chef 16. I decided to participate in the Drama/Romance category this year. I had not edited for this category in a long time, so it was fun to revisit. Anyway, for a 3 day edit, I am pretty happy with how it came out. I hope you guys enjoy it as well!

Source: Iroduku: The World in Colors, Various
Music: Awakend & Herrin - Feels Like a Dream (Feat. Luma)

[DOWNLOAD] https://mega.nz/#!jAgBjCCQ!HvI_1KlNhNNwjiDN-2Ck_EHlgaG4MoEQs_QqMR72WjU
Back to top Go down
Samara666
New
New
Samara666

Female Messages : 6
Registration date : 2020-02-19

PostSubject: Re: [Romance/Drama][JazzsVids] .bloom   [Romance/Drama][JazzsVids] .bloom Icon_minitimeWed 4 Mar 2020 - 18:12

It's really nice and beautiful
Back to top Go down
Crookz
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Crookz

Male Messages : 177
Registration date : 2013-01-26

PostSubject: Re: [Romance/Drama][JazzsVids] .bloom   [Romance/Drama][JazzsVids] .bloom Icon_minitimeWed 4 Mar 2020 - 18:13

[Romance/Drama][JazzsVids] .bloom 91b703ac736f24e9a54533f13fd8d28a
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: [Romance/Drama][JazzsVids] .bloom   [Romance/Drama][JazzsVids] .bloom Icon_minitimeThu 5 Mar 2020 - 21:03

Incredible job Jazzy you keep surprising me every time with your videos. You really nailed the mix between the anime and the flower footages to create a unique atmosphere, first place totally deserved !
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
vlex
Admin
Admin
vlex

Female Messages : 9606
Registration date : 2007-04-14

PostSubject: Re: [Romance/Drama][JazzsVids] .bloom   [Romance/Drama][JazzsVids] .bloom Icon_minitimeFri 6 Mar 2020 - 22:03

[Romance/Drama][JazzsVids] .bloom 200306101044905134
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/vlex
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Romance/Drama][JazzsVids] .bloom   [Romance/Drama][JazzsVids] .bloom Icon_minitimeSat 7 Mar 2020 - 13:50

Heyyy,

Congratz on 1st place, it was clearly the winner of this category. The concept is clear as day and implemented perfectly from start to finish, it never actually felt rushed, the video is very consistent overall and renew itself extremely well. Some (or most) comps are very creative and diversed and execution is perfect, loved how you replace part of head with flower patterns or shapes, it must have been hard to find the right balance and not end up with a weird-looking thing. Of course, the rest is also handled very well, impacts, although a bit obvious, are pretty cool with all these blooming footages and overall pace is building up as expected with no mishaps. I am not 100% sure why you hid the eyes of the protagonist but it was a good idea, it made me focus more on the girl and the execution is perfect, shadows are well recreated and all.
If I had one complain, that would be some of those constant shakes in the last part that are a tiny bit too present but it's really nitpicking.

Awesome video, great job and well deserved win! Congratulatiooons
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Luna
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Luna

Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Romance/Drama][JazzsVids] .bloom   [Romance/Drama][JazzsVids] .bloom Icon_minitimeSat 7 Mar 2020 - 19:43

Damn girl! You already know what I think but I'm gonna say it again and again, you fucking deserved it and the visuals is so beautiful!!
I loved how you added the flowers on the face or in the characters in the beginning. Even removing the eyes was smart ( must be a pain the ass actually but worth it ). The atmosphere was on point and babe actually I don't know what bad I can say about your video so I'm gonna stop here before I start saying how much I love you haha
Great job Jazzy!

[Romance/Drama][JazzsVids] .bloom Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e473ccc9632e75a391c5b69c26fde17c8067cf6c609&rid=giphy
Back to top Go down
Sempai3607
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Sempai3607

Male Messages : 230
Registration date : 2013-02-10

PostSubject: Re: [Romance/Drama][JazzsVids] .bloom   [Romance/Drama][JazzsVids] .bloom Icon_minitimeSat 14 Mar 2020 - 11:24

Really love that work, especially your dynamic part looks really amazing.
Dont know if you had same problems irl like in this work but it feels like something personal aswell at some point, very emotional work and i really hope you will make something like that in future.
Good job and congrats on ranking ofc. Well deserved
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Sempai3607
JazzsVids
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
JazzsVids

Registration date : 2012-02-28

PostSubject: Re: [Romance/Drama][JazzsVids] .bloom   [Romance/Drama][JazzsVids] .bloom Icon_minitimeSun 22 Mar 2020 - 1:23

Thank you guys for your sweet comments! Smile I had fun in the IC this year! It was chill, for once hahaha.

Sempai3607 wrote:
Dont know if you had same problems irl like in this work but it feels like something personal aswell at some point, very emotional work

Problems?? XDDD hahahahaha it was supposed to be a happy romance video. There are no problems going on lolzzz
Also, it's totally fictional and does not relate to me at all hahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Romance/Drama][JazzsVids] .bloom   [Romance/Drama][JazzsVids] .bloom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Romance/Drama][JazzsVids] .bloom

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1