View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SliceofLife
New
New
SliceofLife

Registration date : 2018-03-04

[FUN] - SliceofLife -OK Bloomer Empty
PostSubject: [FUN] - SliceofLife -OK Bloomer   [FUN] - SliceofLife -OK Bloomer Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar 2020 - 4:19

uwu

Back to top Go down
Terrae
New
New
Terrae

Registration date : 2020-02-27

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] - SliceofLife -OK Bloomer   [FUN] - SliceofLife -OK Bloomer Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar 2020 - 6:18

such good feelzzz <3
Back to top Go down
Liar
Forum Member
Forum Member
Liar

Male Messages : 101
Registration date : 2015-02-19

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] - SliceofLife -OK Bloomer   [FUN] - SliceofLife -OK Bloomer Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar 2020 - 16:19

Wonderful work!!!
I fap to this gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
Darksss 73
New
New
Darksss 73

Male Messages : 10
Registration date : 2015-02-16

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] - SliceofLife -OK Bloomer   [FUN] - SliceofLife -OK Bloomer Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar 2020 - 23:33

Liked the style and idea.
My favourite. Good luck
Back to top Go down
Sempai3607
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Sempai3607

Male Messages : 230
Registration date : 2013-02-10

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] - SliceofLife -OK Bloomer   [FUN] - SliceofLife -OK Bloomer Icon_minitimeTue 3 Mar 2020 - 18:42

when i heard this song in pack i thought how people will use it. Now i see how, really fit perfect with your style, like this work
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Sempai3607
Luna
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Luna

Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] - SliceofLife -OK Bloomer   [FUN] - SliceofLife -OK Bloomer Icon_minitimeSat 7 Mar 2020 - 13:22

I love it!! Respect for using that song, it works so well with this source! You always come up with something original, but coming from you I'm not surprised haha
[FUN] - SliceofLife -OK Bloomer 200.webp?cid=ecf05e47ae0c847a3e3d10329d552d8c24090083457ccc98&rid=200
Back to top Go down
SpeedQueenGK
Forum Member
Forum Member
SpeedQueenGK

Female Messages : 104
Registration date : 2018-02-03

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] - SliceofLife -OK Bloomer   [FUN] - SliceofLife -OK Bloomer Icon_minitimeSun 8 Mar 2020 - 1:54

one of the few videos I was actually looking forward to this year. I love that you keep coming back to this anime for every ic and that you actually find a song that works so well with it.

great flow and great job ! there is nothing I can complain about in this video
Back to top Go down
SliceofLife
New
New
SliceofLife

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] - SliceofLife -OK Bloomer   [FUN] - SliceofLife -OK Bloomer Icon_minitimeWed 11 Mar 2020 - 16:33

SpeedQueenGK wrote:
one of the few videos I was actually looking forward to this year. I love that you keep coming back to this anime for every ic and that you actually find a song that works so well with it.

great flow and great job ! there is nothing I can complain about in this video

Really appreciate it, thanks!
Back to top Go down
SliceofLife
New
New
SliceofLife

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] - SliceofLife -OK Bloomer   [FUN] - SliceofLife -OK Bloomer Icon_minitimeWed 11 Mar 2020 - 16:33

Luna wrote:
I love it!! Respect for using that song, it works so well with this source! You always come up with something original, but coming from you I'm not surprised haha
[FUN] - SliceofLife -OK Bloomer 200.webp?cid=ecf05e47ae0c847a3e3d10329d552d8c24090083457ccc98&rid=200

Thank you!!^^
Back to top Go down
lokkiclu
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
lokkiclu

Female Messages : 283
Registration date : 2015-02-08

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] - SliceofLife -OK Bloomer   [FUN] - SliceofLife -OK Bloomer Icon_minitimeSat 14 Mar 2020 - 16:56

One of the few times where I'm actually happy there's a Making of provided, since this source is so unique I can't for the life of me tell what's your own and what isn't. It's a really cute, fun vid, interesting to see the progression you've made over the years and you should be proud as this is clearly the best instalment in your trilogy. I'm really impressed with some of your motion design and ideas that even push it into psyche territory a bit. It's a very special clip. Great job, this should definitely do well in the rankings!
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] - SliceofLife -OK Bloomer   [FUN] - SliceofLife -OK Bloomer Icon_minitimeTue 17 Mar 2020 - 17:21

Woooh this is a really nice entry in fun, as Kara I'm glad you provided a making of so we can see what you did there, but it's actually a really nice thing that you matched well your compositions with the anime. The song also fits so well so props to you for this great combo and unique vid in fun !
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] - SliceofLife -OK Bloomer   [FUN] - SliceofLife -OK Bloomer Icon_minitimeThu 19 Mar 2020 - 19:05

Hello!

It was quite a unique entry this year, almost looked a bit too psyche for me but we didn't take the theme to heart too much. The song fits quite well and I appreciated the few adjustments you did to it (the under water effect and old film!)
Visually, it was a bit inconsistent. Some comps are perfectly implemented and it's very hard to tell if it comes from the anime or not. Some others felt a bit messy, especially the overlay ones like at 20s or at 1:58 for example, for me the positioning makes it too busy on screen and it looks blurry.
The background motion graphic you made was not that repetitive somehow but I felt the constant bounce was a bit distracting, that's also the case for some of your cam moves where you chain two contrary movements and that breaks the flow quite a lot imo.

It had quite a lot of unique and creative ideas, some were well implemented, some a bit less and overall I feel like the cam moves could have been a bit better controlled. Good job on top 5! Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] - SliceofLife -OK Bloomer   [FUN] - SliceofLife -OK Bloomer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[FUN] - SliceofLife -OK Bloomer

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1