Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

[Psyche][Hikikomori] Lovecraftian Complex

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hikikomori
New
New
Hikikomori

Registration date : 2017-02-10

[Psyche][Hikikomori] Lovecraftian Complex Empty
PostSubject: [Psyche][Hikikomori] Lovecraftian Complex   [Psyche][Hikikomori] Lovecraftian Complex Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2017 - 3:49

The process of delving into the black abyss is to me the keenest form of fascination. - H. P. Lovecraft

This project was something I wished from a long time, but I never found a way to realize it — up to now. The most important fact about my inertia of creation it's, without doubt, the pressure. Procrastination happens when we have time. So, when I saw the publication of Soul's Team IC XIII, I found a way to do that. Of course, I had just the concept in my mind, but, with some luck, the right track would appear. My first attempt was to form a team with my two alter-egos, but coldly I was refused. So I looked for my two supafriends (ElpsyC & Niel) and we made a team. A unconvencional team. Anyway, cutting the bullshit: I sold my soul to the devil, I broken my mouse and almost fucked up my arm; here's the AMV:

Sorry, Lovecraft.

[Psyche][Hikikomori] Lovecraftian Complex 9a2b5112842ccbf9a4fe71ec6a99233b

Music: Kashiwa Daisuke - Colophon.#02
Animes: Paranoia Agent, Rebuild of Evangelion 1.0: You Are (Not) Alone, The End of Evangelion
Team: Hikikomoris Against A.S/L.P.I (Me, ElpsyC, Niel)

[Imagine a beautiful topic here with AMV poster, download link, nice description and generic informations]

Download: https://mega.nz/#!U0YzwDKL!YHCt2d1RtQxJ-aij_xUE7LkNcJ4ukRSx01YEEOMg9mg

Last edited by Hikikomori on Tue 28 Feb 2017 - 2:13; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://baziliosofia.blogspot.com.br
Niel
New
New
Niel

Registration date : 2017-02-15

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche][Hikikomori] Lovecraftian Complex   [Psyche][Hikikomori] Lovecraftian Complex Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2017 - 3:59

Incrível, mestre. 10/10, superou minhas expectativas. PiroPito ficaria orgulhoso.
Back to top Go down
ElpsyC
New
New
ElpsyC

Male Messages : 10
Registration date : 2017-02-22

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche][Hikikomori] Lovecraftian Complex   [Psyche][Hikikomori] Lovecraftian Complex Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2017 - 4:54

Bro, this AMV it is just so damn Amazing!!! It's not just something random, like the majority. The plot is solid, the effects are well made, the atmosphere is perfect. Congratulations without doubt!!!!

Last edited by ElpsyC on Mon 27 Feb 2017 - 8:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elixir
New
New
Elixir

Male Messages : 69
Registration date : 2015-02-23

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche][Hikikomori] Lovecraftian Complex   [Psyche][Hikikomori] Lovecraftian Complex Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2017 - 5:42

Really interesting
Back to top Go down
ThalesEditions
New
New
ThalesEditions

Male Messages : 17
Registration date : 2017-02-14

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche][Hikikomori] Lovecraftian Complex   [Psyche][Hikikomori] Lovecraftian Complex Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2017 - 14:41

I don't care, the psyche winner is you!
Back to top Go down
Kazumoe
New
New
Kazumoe

Registration date : 2014-02-24

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche][Hikikomori] Lovecraftian Complex   [Psyche][Hikikomori] Lovecraftian Complex Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2017 - 21:31

I agree to Thales great job <3
Back to top Go down
Hikikomori
New
New
Hikikomori

Registration date : 2017-02-10

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche][Hikikomori] Lovecraftian Complex   [Psyche][Hikikomori] Lovecraftian Complex Icon_minitimeWed 1 Mar 2017 - 0:08

Niel wrote:
Incrível, mestre. 10/10, superou minhas expectativas. PiroPito ficaria orgulhoso.

ElpsyC wrote:
Bro, this AMV it is just so damn Amazing!!! It's not just something random, like the majority. The plot is solid, the effects are well made, the atmosphere is perfect. Congratulations without doubt!!!!

Elixir wrote:
Really interesting

ThalesEditions wrote:
I don't care, the psyche winner is you!

Kazumoe wrote:
I agree to Thales great job <3

[Psyche][Hikikomori] Lovecraftian Complex 8f99bfc1b3c0ff4bbc554c56596b3267
Back to top Go down
http://baziliosofia.blogspot.com.br
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche][Hikikomori] Lovecraftian Complex   [Psyche][Hikikomori] Lovecraftian Complex Icon_minitimeThu 16 Mar 2017 - 19:22

Hey!

At first when I've seen the video was 4min long I sighed. But it was actually very interesting, I don't know how you managed to do it in IC but yeah it's very well narrated and a solid, very original crossover. The text thing might have been a bit too intrusive after a while but it helped building the mood, I can't really blame you for using it here. Some masks were a bit rushed and could have been better implemented and the editing isn't always the cleanest but it's a very good surprise overall, good luck in the ranking!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche][Hikikomori] Lovecraftian Complex   [Psyche][Hikikomori] Lovecraftian Complex Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Psyche][Hikikomori] Lovecraftian Complex

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1