-55%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – STMT0-74101 – 38 pièces – ...
21.99 € 49.04 €
Voir le deal

[Drama] Chaiberry - Shine

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chaiberry
New
New
Chaiberry

Registration date : 2019-02-26

[Drama] Chaiberry - Shine Empty
PostSubject: [Drama] Chaiberry - Shine   [Drama] Chaiberry - Shine Icon_minitimeTue 8 Mar 2022 - 5:50

Well, here's hoping people can still appreciate to watch amvs like this xD

Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Drama] Chaiberry - Shine   [Drama] Chaiberry - Shine Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2022 - 9:08

Hello,

I do still appreciate well edited AMV and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I see what you tried to do with it but I would argue you had a hard time really fitting the different part of the songs with a clear cut. It had some strong moments of course but I feel like the impacts when the song picks up the pace could have been more clearly defined. Still, the overall build up was great and it was enjoyable to get to the finale after it, your scene selection really worked on that point.

Good job!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Chaiberry
New
New
Chaiberry

Registration date : 2019-02-26

PostSubject: Re: [Drama] Chaiberry - Shine   [Drama] Chaiberry - Shine Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2022 - 21:04

Hello, MDL! Thank you for the opinion, I feel like every drama romance nowadays edit with so much comp and fancy effects, almost make their own anime xD and of course I really like to watch that though I am glad I edit the simple style I enjoy to edit and there are people that still appreciate it. I agree with you that I did not define the changes of the music very well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Drama] Chaiberry - Shine   [Drama] Chaiberry - Shine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Drama] Chaiberry - Shine

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1