Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

[Action] Chaiberry - 3 Seconds to Death

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chaiberry
New
New
Chaiberry

Registration date : 2019-02-26

[Action] Chaiberry - 3 Seconds to Death Empty
PostSubject: [Action] Chaiberry - 3 Seconds to Death   [Action] Chaiberry - 3 Seconds to Death Icon_minitimeTue 5 Mar 2019 - 4:56

I decided to try something new for me, had a ton of fun editing this!
Editor: Chaiberry
Song: Wildways - 3 Seconds to Go

Back to top Go down
Nyala
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Nyala

Male Messages : 5553
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Chaiberry - 3 Seconds to Death   [Action] Chaiberry - 3 Seconds to Death Icon_minitimeSat 9 Mar 2019 - 20:32

Hello ! Effectively, your editing is pretty dynamic, looks fun to made it !

Your choice of various, multi-animes is not really relevant when it's not for a crossover concept. There are a lot of good scenes, but the animes looks too different (chara design, atmosphere, style...) and we are lost very quicly in your amv.

If you works on your anime choice, I'm pretty sure you'll edit something really better the next time. Btw, it's a pretty cool AMV man, good job !
Back to top Go down
http://www.souls-team.com
Hedge
Forum Member
Forum Member
Hedge

Male Messages : 135
Location : Le dernier homme sur terre est seul dans une chambre et quelque chose cogne à la porte..
Registration date : 2014-02-24

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Chaiberry - 3 Seconds to Death   [Action] Chaiberry - 3 Seconds to Death Icon_minitimeSun 10 Mar 2019 - 1:40

I have a hard time watching a clip that mixes so many graphic styles and animations in such a short time!

However, I have to admit that the AMV remains clean and quite well assembled, I think, like Nyala, that with a more judicious choice of Animes and perhaps some attempts at the effects level, we could have something very strong!

Keep it up like that! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeProductionz2
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Chaiberry - 3 Seconds to Death   [Action] Chaiberry - 3 Seconds to Death Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2019 - 20:02

Hello

I enjoyed how savage it was, especially in the beginning. The more we go into the video, the more random it gets and especially heterogeneous. The main issue is not even the difference in style but how long you focus on each anime as if it were a mep with small different parts. End of the amv you get several amvs in one and you don't know what you just watched.

It's a pity because it started really cool and I want to see something that makes the mix more successful next time! Good job
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Chaiberry - 3 Seconds to Death   [Action] Chaiberry - 3 Seconds to Death Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Action] Chaiberry - 3 Seconds to Death

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1