AuthorMessage
danparthenis
New
New
danparthenis

Male Messages : 36
Registration date : 2015-03-01

[Action - DanParthenis] - Chroma Empty
PostSubject: [Action - DanParthenis] - Chroma   [Action - DanParthenis] - Chroma Icon_minitimeSun 1 Mar 2020 - 21:29

[Action - DanParthenis] - Chroma Chroma10

Editor: DanParthenis
Music: Evanescence - Bring Me To Life (Teminite _ The Arcturians Remix)
Source: Black Rock Shooter + Ova
Download Link: https://mega.nz/#!gl9gia6b!XLgnqM2fMEYgXzWKNyjL_n84-MSJcaLGur8qpMgUZQU
Back to top Go down
Elixir
New
New
Elixir

Male Messages : 69
Registration date : 2015-02-23

PostSubject: Re: [Action - DanParthenis] - Chroma   [Action - DanParthenis] - Chroma Icon_minitimeSun 1 Mar 2020 - 22:51

Solid sync throughout. The displacement fx at 1:28 might have been a lil too much imo. Glad that BRS gets some love again though
Back to top Go down
Sunlight
Ex-Members
Ex-Members
Sunlight

Male Messages : 35
Registration date : 2014-03-01

PostSubject: Re: [Action - DanParthenis] - Chroma   [Action - DanParthenis] - Chroma Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar 2020 - 18:16

Amazing editing!!! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Terrae
New
New
Terrae

Registration date : 2020-02-27

PostSubject: Re: [Action - DanParthenis] - Chroma   [Action - DanParthenis] - Chroma Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar 2020 - 19:56

sik <333333
Back to top Go down
danparthenis
New
New
danparthenis

Male Messages : 36
Registration date : 2015-03-01

PostSubject: Re: [Action - DanParthenis] - Chroma   [Action - DanParthenis] - Chroma Icon_minitimeWed 4 Mar 2020 - 14:51

Thanks for all the love everyone!
Back to top Go down
Luna
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Luna

Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Action - DanParthenis] - Chroma   [Action - DanParthenis] - Chroma Icon_minitimeSat 7 Mar 2020 - 14:26

Nice mood, especially on the first part! The second part feels a bit slow but I can see you tried to match all these sounds, good luck in the ranking!
Back to top Go down
SpeedQueenGK
Forum Member
Forum Member
SpeedQueenGK

Female Messages : 104
Registration date : 2018-02-03

PostSubject: Re: [Action - DanParthenis] - Chroma   [Action - DanParthenis] - Chroma Icon_minitimeSun 8 Mar 2020 - 2:10

just wanted to say good luck! and good job Dan ^^ See you later this summer >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Action - DanParthenis] - Chroma   [Action - DanParthenis] - Chroma Icon_minitimeWed 11 Mar 2020 - 22:08

Hello!

Good job editing BRS, it brings me back haha! I enjoyed the video, the beginning sets a nice mood even if imo some "classy" scenes were a bit out of place in terms of mood but nothing severe. I appreciated that you tried your best to chain your scenes with some small color adjustments or other gimmicks. However, as others pointed out, the action part lacks a bit of energy and dynamic and those glitches were quite arguable. I was also a bit put off by the scenes from the OVA, they looked very different and were introduced quite late in the AMV. I enjoyed the rifle synch, although it was a bit subtle and the song is NOT subtle lmao.

Apart from that, it's still a pretty solid and clean video, but yeah, biggest issue is you'd expect the synch to go harder for this kind of song and the glitches. Good job and keep it up!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Action - DanParthenis] - Chroma   [Action - DanParthenis] - Chroma Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Action - DanParthenis] - Chroma

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1