AuthorMessage
danparthenis
New
New
danparthenis

Male Messages : 36
Registration date : 2015-03-01

[Action] Castaway - Danparthenis Empty
PostSubject: [Action] Castaway - Danparthenis   [Action] Castaway - Danparthenis Icon_minitimeMon 4 Mar 2019 - 2:39

Ok this time I swear, last amv XD
Back to top Go down
Sempai3607
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Sempai3607

Male Messages : 230
Registration date : 2013-02-10

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Castaway - Danparthenis   [Action] Castaway - Danparthenis Icon_minitimeMon 4 Mar 2019 - 10:42

[Action] Castaway - Danparthenis 25628926

[Action] Castaway - Danparthenis Uploads%252Fcard%252Fimage%252F460114%252Fca97e763-1058-4ae9-87bb-132caa0a050d.jpg%252F950x534__filters%253Aquality%252890%2529.jpg?signature=rGhh7IQiVo59HU-3hIVTxiasO5s=&source=https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Sempai3607
VideoBeats
New
New
VideoBeats

Female Messages : 32
Registration date : 2016-02-25

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Castaway - Danparthenis   [Action] Castaway - Danparthenis Icon_minitimeMon 4 Mar 2019 - 15:15

Great atmosphere in the slower part :3 Action part was good aswell. Only thing that bothered me a bit was the anime song combo in generell, cause the lyrics didn't really fit that particulary well with Samurai Champloo. Not saying it doesn't work, it's just that they don't adress something improtant in the show Razz Good Luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
danparthenis
New
New
danparthenis

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Castaway - Danparthenis   [Action] Castaway - Danparthenis Icon_minitimeMon 4 Mar 2019 - 15:19

VideoBeats wrote:
Great atmosphere in the slower part :3 Action part was good aswell. Only thing that bothered me a bit was the anime song combo in generell, cause the lyrics didn't really fit that particulary well with Samurai Champloo. Not saying it doesn't work, it's just that they don't adress something improtant in the show Razz Good Luck Very Happy

I knew it was a bit if a risky combination but dunno, I really liked the way it looked in my head xD thank you
Back to top Go down
Nyala
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Nyala

Male Messages : 5553
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Castaway - Danparthenis   [Action] Castaway - Danparthenis Icon_minitimeSat 9 Mar 2019 - 23:45

I think your clip has the best atmosphere on all the action category, very pleasant to watch !
Maybe sometimes the rhythm is too slow, but it's not dramatic, I liked your work man [Action] Castaway - Danparthenis 3772035131

The best scene:
Back to top Go down
http://www.souls-team.com
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Castaway - Danparthenis   [Action] Castaway - Danparthenis Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2019 - 19:40

Hello!

We have seen countless samurai champloo AMV but I felt like discovering new scenes in yours. Very nice atmosphere in the first part. The action part felt way weaker though with very few good impacts and questionable flow.

Good job nevertheless
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Sempai3607
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Sempai3607

Male Messages : 230
Registration date : 2013-02-10

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Castaway - Danparthenis   [Action] Castaway - Danparthenis Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2019 - 21:43

MagicDarkLight wrote:
Hello!

We have seen countless samurai champloo AMV but I felt like discovering new scenes in yours. Very nice atmosphere in the first part. The action part felt way weaker though with very few good impacts and questionable flow.

Good job nevertheless
yes, new scenes
[Action] Castaway - Danparthenis 25628926
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Sempai3607
danparthenis
New
New
danparthenis

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Castaway - Danparthenis   [Action] Castaway - Danparthenis Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2019 - 22:19

Nyala wrote:
I think your clip has the best atmosphere on all the action category, very pleasant to watch !
Maybe sometimes the rhythm is too slow, but it's not dramatic, I liked your work man [Action] Castaway - Danparthenis 3772035131

The best scene:

XD Thanks Nyala, dunno but I am considering making it the thumbnail of my vid lmao. I tried to work to my strengths with this vid, action editing is my weakest genre but, really hoping to improve!
Back to top Go down
danparthenis
New
New
danparthenis

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Castaway - Danparthenis   [Action] Castaway - Danparthenis Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2019 - 22:22

MagicDarkLight wrote:
Hello!

Good job nevertheless

Thank you MDL, I always avoided action cause I knew it was my weakest side however, I really want to improve in it. Still experimenting on getting that flow and impact in my edits. Eventually I hope to get it right Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Castaway - Danparthenis   [Action] Castaway - Danparthenis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Action] Castaway - Danparthenis

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: Contests / Events :: Soul's Team Iron Chef :: IRON CHEF XV : Octogone :: IRON CHEF 15 -- AMV-