Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

[DramaRomance] DanParthenis - My Second Chance

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
danparthenis
New
New
danparthenis

Male Messages : 36
Registration date : 2015-03-01

[DramaRomance] DanParthenis - My Second Chance Empty
PostSubject: [DramaRomance] DanParthenis - My Second Chance   [DramaRomance] DanParthenis - My Second Chance Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2017 - 3:29

[DramaRomance] DanParthenis - My Second Chance Image410

Description:
When you lose somebody that meant everything to you, whether it be because
they were taken from you or from a break up, it can be hard to believe in anything
meaningful happening again when in reality, you will constantly create new bonds whom
you will help and they will comfort you back, that is basically what this AMV is about, hope you
all enjoy it, criticism is always super appreciated.

Download Link: https://www.sendspace.com/file/osaptm
Back to top Go down
iYoshiKun
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
iYoshiKun

Male Messages : 162
Registration date : 2015-03-02

PostSubject: Re: [DramaRomance] DanParthenis - My Second Chance   [DramaRomance] DanParthenis - My Second Chance Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2017 - 3:37

Nice dan, I like it !
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/iYoshiKun
JazzsVids
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
JazzsVids

Registration date : 2012-02-28

PostSubject: Re: [DramaRomance] DanParthenis - My Second Chance   [DramaRomance] DanParthenis - My Second Chance Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2017 - 5:30

Pretty good.
My only critique is I was a little confused what story you were trying to tell. I didn't understand the crossover between the characters.
But the editing was nice and synced well with the song. Good luck! Smile
Back to top Go down
danparthenis
New
New
danparthenis

PostSubject: Re: [DramaRomance] DanParthenis - My Second Chance   [DramaRomance] DanParthenis - My Second Chance Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2017 - 10:58

JazzsVids wrote:
Pretty good.
My only critique is I was a little confused what story you were trying to tell. I didn't understand the crossover between the characters.
But the editing was nice and synced well with the song. Good luck! Smile

Thanks Jazz and hehe yeah sorry my AMVs this past month have been somewhat inspired by real life events so I think iv been trying too hard to show things i might've not been capable of, basically Menma was meant to be his past life so im kind of replacing the little girl in Angel beats that he looked after with menma to make it look as if he had a proper relationship. And then after an accident Menma dies so he tries hard to focus on his goals and studies to kind of forget about what happened and not fall into depression, then on the train on the way to his uni the train de rails and he was meant to die as well, however, for some reason as soon as he is about to die he sees a vision of Menma and wakes up in a hospital bed when he was about to die (this signifies that menma had something to do with him surviving, and he is basically given a "Second Chance" at life and to make new bonds. The message of the AMV is that, even after your partner has died or even after a break up and you think you have lost the only good thing that mightve happened to you, there will always be new bonds around the corner either it be friends or new love interests. He meets 3 girls in his "new life" and he particularly becomes attracted to Kanade because she looks similar to Menma cause of her white hair and so he kind of falls for her. Then after he has helped 2 of the girls with their pasts, trying desperatly to redeem himself and not waste his 2nd chance, he realised he also needs somebody to vent to and still misses his old bond with menma who now is dead so Kanade decides to comfort him and be there for him. At the very end we see menma again with wings behind her as she looks down on him being happy again with Kanade signifying that she after her death became an angel and was the one to give him this second chance so he can be happy. hehe sorry for the confusion.
Also another message was meant to be "dont be afraid to want to be comforted sometime instead of being the one helping others all the time" ^^
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [DramaRomance] DanParthenis - My Second Chance   [DramaRomance] DanParthenis - My Second Chance Icon_minitimeFri 10 Mar 2017 - 14:13

Hello,

It was well edited but I agree that the story was a bit confusing, I think it would have been easier to understand with less characters. Otherwise I think the zooms could be smoother with blurs and more frames.
Good luck
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
danparthenis
New
New
danparthenis

PostSubject: Re: [DramaRomance] DanParthenis - My Second Chance   [DramaRomance] DanParthenis - My Second Chance Icon_minitimeFri 10 Mar 2017 - 15:07

MagicDarkLight wrote:
Hello,

It was well edited but I agree that the story was a bit confusing, I think it would have been easier to understand with less characters. Otherwise I think the zooms could be smoother with blurs and more frames.
Good luck

Alright thanks MDL, really appreciate the criticism, I will work on my storytelling Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DramaRomance] DanParthenis - My Second Chance   [DramaRomance] DanParthenis - My Second Chance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DramaRomance] DanParthenis - My Second Chance

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1