Le Deal du moment :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur ...
Voir le deal
600 €

[Psyche] [Nooria] Neurosis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kawai ishi
New
New
Kawai ishi

Female Messages : 4
Registration date : 2018-03-04

[Psyche] [Nooria] Neurosis Empty
PostSubject: [Psyche] [Nooria] Neurosis   [Psyche] [Nooria] Neurosis Icon_minitimeMon 4 Mar 2019 - 10:14

Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

[Psyche] [Nooria] Neurosis Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] [Nooria] Neurosis   [Psyche] [Nooria] Neurosis Icon_minitimeSun 17 Mar 2019 - 11:09

Hello

It was not bad but a bit messy, there are a lot of fades and FX trials, like pixelated glitches and negative stuff, it just all feel a bit heterogeneous. I think you should have tried to focus on a more unified aesthetic throughout the video.
Concept wise, I think it was not completely obscure but also a bit hard to understand, like the crossover idea at the beginning didn't come back so much later. I think most of the video is a flashback of the beginning? Well overall it could have been clearer and maybe simpler.

The project seemed a bit too ambitious in both narratives and FX for the amount of time you had, it came out nice but a bit messy in all parts. Good job and good luck nevertheless!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com

[Psyche] [Nooria] Neurosis

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1