Le Deal du moment :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à ...
Voir le deal

[Psyche ] - Yaksha

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RedMoon
Forum Member
Forum Member
RedMoon

Male Messages : 93
Registration date : 2015-12-24

[Psyche ] - Yaksha Empty
PostSubject: [Psyche ] - Yaksha   [Psyche ] - Yaksha Icon_minitimeMon 29 Feb 2016 - 0:34

so this is my entry for the ST IC XII otodayo version
i wanted to show in this clip few things :
Human beings are so cruel with each others , they show u no mercy when u're all in the same problem , they turn into beasts to survive when it's the most time that they have to collaborate to survive
i wanted to show the all of these tragic things that the humans do from the life of "Asura" , who born into a cruel society that makes him a little beast , i called my AMV by "yaksha" cuz it means " The Demon " , & what Asura did & what the others did in this AMV can only a demon do it
for this video i tried to make a raw material stuff to show why i made this video specificly
so i hope that u'll enjoy it
========================================
Song : INTERSTELLAR OST - S.T.A.Y.
Anime : Asura
Genre : Psyche
DDL : http://www.mediafire.com/download/ydab6v06815u9n7/DiGiCyber+-Yaksha++%5BST+IC+XII+otodayo+%5D.mp4
Streaming Link :
Back to top Go down
jskAMV
New
New
jskAMV

Registration date : 2015-03-01

[Psyche ] - Yaksha Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Psyche ] - Yaksha   [Psyche ] - Yaksha Icon_minitimeMon 29 Feb 2016 - 0:56

Glad you finished it, Digi!
Back to top Go down
RedMoon
Forum Member
Forum Member
RedMoon

[Psyche ] - Yaksha Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Psyche ] - Yaksha   [Psyche ] - Yaksha Icon_minitimeMon 29 Feb 2016 - 1:11

jskAMV wrote:
Glad you finished it, Digi!
thanks joskua ^^
Back to top Go down
Luna
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Luna

Registration date : 2010-09-08

[Psyche ] - Yaksha Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Psyche ] - Yaksha   [Psyche ] - Yaksha Icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar 2016 - 15:52

Glad to see someone edited this song, too bad you did not use the full potential of it cuz it's not dark enough/psyche to me but you took one of the worst category, good luck! [Psyche ] - Yaksha 793914
Back to top Go down
RedMoon
Forum Member
Forum Member
RedMoon

[Psyche ] - Yaksha Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Psyche ] - Yaksha   [Psyche ] - Yaksha Icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar 2016 - 20:17

Luna wrote:
Glad to see someone edited this song, too bad you did not use the full potential of it cuz it's not dark enough/psyche to me but you took one of the worst category, good luck! [Psyche ] - Yaksha 793914
i've got too much stressed when i was working on the end of this clip Razz
i had some exams i knew about them when i was working on it so i stopped working on the AMV for a while to revise
i was lucky enough that the exam was well but i rushed the end of my clip in the end
it was a good experience though , i hope that i'll get the chance to join this IC again the next year with a better stuff ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Psyche ] - Yaksha Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Psyche ] - Yaksha   [Psyche ] - Yaksha Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Psyche ] - Yaksha

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1