Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Fable ...
Voir le deal

[DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
zelda
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
zelda

Female Messages : 10
Registration date : 2015-02-24

[DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party Empty
PostSubject: [DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party   [DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar 2018 - 5:09

Back to top Go down
Kazu
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Kazu

Female Messages : 40
Registration date : 2013-02-24

PostSubject: Re: [DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party   [DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar 2018 - 6:33

one of the best dance videos i've seen so far for this ic *Q*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/DamnKazu
Azexous
Forum Member
Forum Member
Azexous

Male Messages : 129
Registration date : 2013-02-12

PostSubject: Re: [DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party   [DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar 2018 - 15:08

dude this was godly executed you really outdid yourself in this video, amazing job lina!!!!!

also 1:59 thanks for my new icon

SHINTAI SQUAADD!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MentalTsuii
Crookz
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Crookz

Male Messages : 177
Registration date : 2013-01-26

PostSubject: Re: [DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party   [DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar 2018 - 15:46

nice to see you in a different cat this year, good job lina
Back to top Go down
ProjectBarcodeError
Berserk
Berserk
ProjectBarcodeError

Male Messages : 1147
Registration date : 2010-03-09

PostSubject: Re: [DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party   [DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar 2018 - 18:52

Very interesting aspect of lyric sync in some scenes, it's a plus value , hopeful the judges will notice it.

I'm uncertain regarding some light fx than eats too much of the scenes and some color choices in between cuts, but the dynamism is nice, and a lot of variety. also a couple fades i wasn,t too fond.

But it should get a fair ranking,it was enjoyable.

good lcuk !
Back to top Go down
Nyala
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Nyala

Male Messages : 5553
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: [DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party   [DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar 2018 - 19:33

Damn, I'm not used with Dance AMV (cause I don't like this cat' so much), but yours is very cool, good rhythm ! Congratz Zelda, I really like it Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.souls-team.com
AntaresHeart07
New
New
AntaresHeart07

Female Messages : 47
Registration date : 2016-02-22

PostSubject: Re: [DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party   [DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar 2018 - 20:50

interesting video, good job! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Luna
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Luna

Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party   [DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party Icon_minitimeWed 7 Mar 2018 - 2:41

Damn how can you do such a good dance video on your first try, not fair Lina
I loved your pace and clips and cc ( well actually everything ) We will get a strong top5 in Dance this year, not soo easy category anymore, but good luck girl! [DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party 1f604
Back to top Go down
jeff
New
New
jeff

Male Messages : 11
Registration date : 2016-02-14

PostSubject: Re: [DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party   [DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party Icon_minitimeWed 7 Mar 2018 - 4:56

New favorite dance AMV! Great work lina. Loved seeing Naruto and JoJo's make their appearance amongst all the ecchi lol. Was fun to see you go for dance after a few action edits last year, can't wait to see what you make next!
Back to top Go down
ShinRyu
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
ShinRyu

Male Messages : 2627
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: [DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party   [DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party Icon_minitimeWed 7 Mar 2018 - 9:04

Damn, very good job Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.jDprod.net
JazzsVids
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
JazzsVids

Registration date : 2012-02-28

PostSubject: Re: [DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party   [DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party Icon_minitimeWed 7 Mar 2018 - 18:10

OKAY HOLD UP. I'M SORRY. BUT....

[DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party Y63vw

BEST DANCE

daaaamn that scene selection was PERFECT. I love you for this!
Actually, I think is one of my favorite videos from the contest. Your scene selection/lyric sync alone made this video epic....! GIRL!

[DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party Giphy

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: [DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party   [DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party Icon_minitimeWed 7 Mar 2018 - 21:10

perfect edit, really loved that you synch the lyrics and the scene selection is on point Like a sir
Back to top Go down
Elixir
New
New
Elixir

Male Messages : 69
Registration date : 2015-02-23

PostSubject: Re: [DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party   [DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party Icon_minitimeWed 7 Mar 2018 - 22:38

Really good dance entry. I'm impressed that you found some dope scenes to match up the lyrics, and ty for using chitanda and nozomi #BlessUp [DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party 793914
This will be a good matchup haha [DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party 3517405000
Back to top Go down
lokkiclu
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
lokkiclu

Female Messages : 283
Registration date : 2015-02-08

PostSubject: Re: [DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party   [DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2018 - 14:51

Awesome work Lina, the decision to go for Dance this year was definitely inspired as you ended up making one of the best entries in a year where Dance category is actually very strong! I love your rhythm and lyric sync, everything flows well and the pace doesn't ever lose too much tempo. The scene selection is also very good for the most part, although I will say I really didn't want to see some of the sources in this clip (K-on, yoko box) again, as they are very overused to me at this point and take away more than they give to your amv. You have a lot of scenes and new openings to work with so take full advantage of that! Overall great job, you did a lot of work for this!
Back to top Go down
Naijiko
Hyper-active
Hyper-active
Naijiko

Male Messages : 972
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: [DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party   [DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2018 - 15:38

Good job, it's my favorite AMV in Dance
(and there are Jojo scene, it's perfect Razz )
Back to top Go down
Dn@
Admin
Admin
Dn@

Male Messages : 7815
Registration date : 2007-02-25

PostSubject: Re: [DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party   [DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2018 - 11:37

Great music video, the best dance ic for me too especially on scene selection & lyrich synch.

Your editing is very subtle, simple yet terribly efficient i would have liked tho a bit more personalisation when the song goes slow mo' at 1mn44.

Imo reverse effect was a nice idea but it lack'd something to make it more interesting.

Back to top Go down
SpeedQueenGK
Forum Member
Forum Member
SpeedQueenGK

Female Messages : 104
Registration date : 2018-02-03

PostSubject: Re: [DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party   [DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2018 - 15:26

GG! I like that it shows that you actually listened to the lyrics in the song while editing to it. i don't see that very often in dance amvs!
at some parts it feels a little bit to slow for me, especially during the chorus. it almost got the same speed as the verse in the beginning which makes it a little bit less interesting to watch (the sync is still there, I just like thing faster XD so yes, this is prob my personal taste talking ), but at the same time you got the dance feel going Very Happy so It's still a really good dance amv! absolutely one that I think will be in top 5! I hope I see your video during the stream later today :3

and creds for not adding waay to much overlays and shit and still making it look pretty/nice Smile I like the clean feel of it.
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party   [DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2018 - 22:21

Heyyy Lina!

Very good entry, full of lyric synchs that took me by surprise. I loved the gentleman part among some others! Also this drooop at 1m30 was so awesome o/ You and Elixir made me enjoy such overused scenes.
What I didn't like though: on the first part the pace is pretty slow and the mirrors don't look so good imo. Also the last 20-40s felt sloppy in comparison with the rest, like using raw scenes of kiznaiver and darker than black, it put me off a little.

But very solid video and awesome attention on the lyrics, congratz on the 2nd place, I'm not done yet!! [DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party 793914
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
vlex
Admin
Admin
vlex

Female Messages : 9606
Registration date : 2007-04-14

PostSubject: Re: [DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party   [DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2018 - 22:32

I'll just leave this here: [DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party 2764
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/vlex
Elixir
New
New
Elixir

Male Messages : 69
Registration date : 2015-02-23

PostSubject: Re: [DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party   [DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party Icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2018 - 1:42

I still personally think that this video deserves the 1st place. I lost count of how many times I watched it. Your scenes and flow are hella good and you used my waifus (tfw i forgot to do that myself).
1:35 - 1:38 is so godlike... More dance pls
Back to top Go down
Zuuki
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Zuuki

Male Messages : 184
Registration date : 2012-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party   [DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party Icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2018 - 8:56

Hello Zelda,

one of my favorite of this category so far, u did a really good job on the scene selection and the sync.
A like a lot of parts like :
- The gentleman gang
- Birthday part (perfect connection with the lyrics)
- Sasuke part (for sure..)

But there are some parts that i dont like very much too :
- Mirror part
- A slide transition (1:23)
- The reverse part (1:49)

Overall it's a great clip that deserves its ranking, I did not think you could edit as well in this category, next psyche? aha good job
Back to top Go down
Kroner
New
New
Kroner

Registration date : 2018-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party   [DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party Icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2018 - 17:51

My personal favourite dance vid of the ic, it was a bit different from the classic dance and that alone made the difference for me. Your cuts were really well made, GG
Back to top Go down
Luciole
Berserk
Berserk
Luciole

Male Messages : 1336
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: [DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party   [DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2018 - 16:15

As many people, your amv was my fav' in Dance (you were first in my ranking  [DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party 1f4af ).

I think you did such a great job on the lyrics sync, I rarely saw it in a dance amv and it really give a + to your video. So good job for that Zelda [DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party 1f601

There is still some stuff dat bother me in your video, but its detail, really :

- The mirror part (34sec to 40sec), not that I dont like your fx, but I think its kinda slow for this part of the song ;

- The Darker than Black scenes at 2min01 ;

- The Kiznaiver part at 2min20 (same as the miror part, I think you could have find better choice for this part of the song) ;

Except those little things I really like your video, dont have much to say since its very clean and really fun to watch.

Oh and ofc this part was the best, and the best lip sync of the whole IC  [DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party 1f601
[DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party Giphy

Congratz !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party   [DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DANCE] [SHINTAI!!-Zelda] Life Of The Party

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1