Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

[Psyche] [Zelda] - Disquiet

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
zelda
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
zelda

Female Messages : 10
Registration date : 2015-02-24

[Psyche] [Zelda] - Disquiet Empty
PostSubject: [Psyche] [Zelda] - Disquiet   [Psyche] [Zelda] - Disquiet Icon_minitimeTue 5 Mar 2019 - 5:10

DISQUIET

[Psyche] [Zelda] - Disquiet Giphy
disquiet - a feeling of anxiety or worry.
Hello, here's my video for this year's ST IC. This is my first attempt in the psyche category. I used to only do drama but I try to challenge myself with different categories now (last year I did dance). There's a lot that I would change or add but I'm happy with emotions I was able to express in this video. Thanks

- Lina

SOURCES: Amnesia, Hyouka, Flavors of Youth, Free!, Gurren Lagann, Kizumonogatari, B - The Beginning, Boogiepop, Mob Psycho 100, 3-gatsu no Lion, Another, Darling in Franxx, Koe no Katachi, Steins; Gate, The Perfect Insider, Tokyo Ghoul, Perfect Blue, Ao no Exorcist, Fate, Kamisama no Memochu, Shinsekai Yori, Death Parade, Sankarea, Sword Art Online, Terror in Resonance, Children Who Chase Lost Voices, Evangelion, Kimi no Suizou wo Tabetai
Back to top Go down
Sempai3607
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Sempai3607

Male Messages : 230
Registration date : 2013-02-10

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] [Zelda] - Disquiet   [Psyche] [Zelda] - Disquiet Icon_minitimeTue 5 Mar 2019 - 10:25

Epic work Zelda, i feel the style here
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Sempai3607
JazzsVids
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
JazzsVids

Registration date : 2012-02-28

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] [Zelda] - Disquiet   [Psyche] [Zelda] - Disquiet Icon_minitimeThu 7 Mar 2019 - 2:55

Finally getting a chance to watch this! Wow, awesome work! You always have visually interesting scene selection. Nice job girl! Wink
Back to top Go down
Azexous
Forum Member
Forum Member
Azexous

Male Messages : 129
Registration date : 2013-02-12

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] [Zelda] - Disquiet   [Psyche] [Zelda] - Disquiet Icon_minitimeThu 7 Mar 2019 - 10:29

easily one of my favorites from this ic and from you, you did a wonderful job lina and this is why i always team up with you
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MentalTsuii
Zuuki
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Zuuki

Male Messages : 184
Registration date : 2012-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] [Zelda] - Disquiet   [Psyche] [Zelda] - Disquiet Icon_minitimeThu 7 Mar 2019 - 13:20

Hello !
Before all good luck for war in this category.
I liked your AMV, as usual you have a choice of almost irreproachable scene, that's what I like in your amv because they manage to stay clean and simple with a great rendering!
Good luck for the results!
Back to top Go down
vlex
Admin
Admin
vlex

Female Messages : 9606
Registration date : 2007-04-14

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] [Zelda] - Disquiet   [Psyche] [Zelda] - Disquiet Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2019 - 23:52

Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/vlex
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] [Zelda] - Disquiet   [Psyche] [Zelda] - Disquiet Icon_minitimeSun 17 Mar 2019 - 12:49

Hello Lina!

Really enjoyed this one, scene selection was usually very good even though I think it was a bit heterogeneous in terms of colors, you sometimes rely only on movement and parallels to make switch in colors work and I didn't really feel it. Maybe that was intentional considering it's psyche category but I don't know.. At 1:03, that was looking really cool though, I don't know if you did the scene melting it was cleaaan and the mob scene after felt intense.

I really enjoyed the drop, the scene selection and rhythm were perfect and it's really impotant when there's such a build-up before it xD Great job! I am sad about the outro thing though, the texts distract me a lot and I would have prefered you just put them on a black screen at the end if you didn't have time to make it look better.

Very strong entry this year too, great job and good luck in war!!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] [Zelda] - Disquiet   [Psyche] [Zelda] - Disquiet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Psyche] [Zelda] - Disquiet

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: Contests / Events :: Soul's Team Iron Chef :: IRON CHEF XV : Octogone :: IRON CHEF 15 -- AMV-