Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

[FUN] [SHINTAI!! - Azexous] Filmannon Roll

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azexous
Forum Member
Forum Member
Azexous

Male Messages : 129
Registration date : 2013-02-12

[FUN] [SHINTAI!! - Azexous] Filmannon Roll Empty
PostSubject: [FUN] [SHINTAI!! - Azexous] Filmannon Roll   [FUN] [SHINTAI!! - Azexous] Filmannon Roll Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2018 - 22:46

uhhh...

i cant believe i tried fun

Song: Shaka Ponk - French Touch Puta Madre
Anime: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Parts 2, 3 and 4 & Free!
DL:
https://mega.nz/#!txoXATgA!sRyUAjo-Jzb3b6HlhytCJTwjGqQl_UE9C4BhssXOMEY
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MentalTsuii
Amanystya
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Amanystya

Male Messages : 168
Registration date : 2011-06-23

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] [SHINTAI!! - Azexous] Filmannon Roll   [FUN] [SHINTAI!! - Azexous] Filmannon Roll Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar 2018 - 0:00

Je vais tuer ta famille
Back to top Go down
FinalNero
New
New
FinalNero

Male Messages : 54
Registration date : 2015-02-08

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] [SHINTAI!! - Azexous] Filmannon Roll   [FUN] [SHINTAI!! - Azexous] Filmannon Roll Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar 2018 - 1:40

best video of the contest, how will you deal with the fact that luciole won't judge you honestly due to the beef between you and him?
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] [SHINTAI!! - Azexous] Filmannon Roll   [FUN] [SHINTAI!! - Azexous] Filmannon Roll Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar 2018 - 1:56

FinalNero wrote:
best video of the contest, how will you deal with the fact that luciole won't judge you honestly due to the beef between you and him?

[FUN] [SHINTAI!! - Azexous] Filmannon Roll MyzN6Pl
Back to top Go down
tacoholicweeb
New
New
tacoholicweeb

Registration date : 2018-02-28

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] [SHINTAI!! - Azexous] Filmannon Roll   [FUN] [SHINTAI!! - Azexous] Filmannon Roll Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar 2018 - 6:39

Puta madre, khaled, puta madre.
Back to top Go down
ZoroIttoryu
Forum Member
Forum Member
ZoroIttoryu

Registration date : 2013-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] [SHINTAI!! - Azexous] Filmannon Roll   [FUN] [SHINTAI!! - Azexous] Filmannon Roll Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar 2018 - 14:08

Really nice video. My favorite in fun
Back to top Go down
Eion
New
New
Eion

Registration date : 2016-02-18

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] [SHINTAI!! - Azexous] Filmannon Roll   [FUN] [SHINTAI!! - Azexous] Filmannon Roll Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar 2018 - 15:26

Easily the best video in fun, really loved the compositions you did, I haven’t seen jojo but I felt like you managed to capture it perfectly
Back to top Go down
Crookz
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Crookz

Male Messages : 177
Registration date : 2013-01-26

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] [SHINTAI!! - Azexous] Filmannon Roll   [FUN] [SHINTAI!! - Azexous] Filmannon Roll Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar 2018 - 15:44

honestly thought wtf when watching this, jojo looks interesting :thonking:
Back to top Go down
ProjectBarcodeError
Berserk
Berserk
ProjectBarcodeError

Male Messages : 1147
Registration date : 2010-03-09

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] [SHINTAI!! - Azexous] Filmannon Roll   [FUN] [SHINTAI!! - Azexous] Filmannon Roll Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar 2018 - 16:00

I have... mixed feelings about this.

As far as there is interesting compositions from time to time, there feels like this could have been much better.  I got the mood that you're switching between fun and action in your pacing and scene choices, and it feels a bit confusing. for me it was an action vid with a couple trolls here and there. it's cool to have put the jotaro dolphins and the duwang joke, but they felt a bit flat and anybody who doesn't "know the joke" have chances to see it more in a bad light than connoisseurs. It's the kind of risks that may bust a ranking, regardless of the good intent.

Also, i think you should have exploited way more of season 2 and 3 , ESPECIALLY Josef (young but especially Old) and polnareff, baguette dude have a megaton of first degree jokes and josef... well...

Spoiler:

i felt like if you would have used these 2 more, you would have got something more "fun".

But it's cool to have seen someone edit jojo, i love that series. just felt there was something amiss to make it a top contender.
Back to top Go down
Azexous
Forum Member
Forum Member
Azexous

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] [SHINTAI!! - Azexous] Filmannon Roll   [FUN] [SHINTAI!! - Azexous] Filmannon Roll Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar 2018 - 16:57

Sly wrote:
Je vais tuer ta famille

PUTAIN

tacoholicweeb wrote:
Puta madre, khaled, puta madre.

ur puta

ZoroIttoryu wrote:
Really nice video. My favorite in fun

Eion wrote:
Easily the best video in fun, really loved the compositions you did, I haven’t seen jojo but I felt like you managed to capture it perfectly

THANKKYKYOUOUUU

Crookz wrote:
honestly thought wtf when watching this, jojo looks interesting :thonking:

bitch what are u doing go watch it

ProjectBarcodeError wrote:
I have... mixed feelings about this.

As far as there is interesting compositions from time to time, there feels like this could have been much better.  I got the mood that you're switching between fun and action in your pacing and scene choices, and it feels a bit confusing. for me it was an action vid with a couple trolls here and there. it's cool to have put the jotaro dolphins and the duwang joke, but they felt a bit flat and anybody who doesn't "know the joke" have chances to see it more in a bad light than connoisseurs. It's the kind of risks that may bust a ranking, regardless of the good intent.

Also, i think you should have exploited way more of season 2 and 3 , ESPECIALLY Josef (young but especially Old) and polnareff, baguette dude have a megaton of first degree jokes and josef... well...

Spoiler:

i felt like if you would have used these 2 more, you would have got something more "fun".

But it's cool to have seen someone edit jojo, i love that series. just felt there was something amiss to make it a top contender.

Thank you so much for the input!! It's really appreciated!! I would like to reply to the pointers you provided.

While my video did have action elements, it is at its very core a fun video. I believe I have ensured that the best way I could for an IC video. However, I can understand if it does not seem that way, as you stated. I do agree on the duwang and dolphin jokes coming off flat.

As for using other Jojo parts, I have to disagree. I was set on using only part 4 because it's the only part I felt would fit the song. It just got the perfect vibe for it. I did consider using other parts. Unfortunately, they, at best, only had fitting moments here and there so it didn't feel right to me to mix them along. I only settled for including a clip or two.

Back to top Go down
ProjectBarcodeError
Berserk
Berserk
ProjectBarcodeError

Male Messages : 1147
Registration date : 2010-03-09

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] [SHINTAI!! - Azexous] Filmannon Roll   [FUN] [SHINTAI!! - Azexous] Filmannon Roll Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar 2018 - 17:19

i can see your point; other parts may have demanded extra work of rotos and stuff to keep the "Morioh" ambiance, which in an iron chef, you have to make sacrifices. But i tought it would have been worth it if possible.

Cool beans for trying that, still. the music was cool for it.
Back to top Go down
Arrow
New
New
Arrow

Registration date : 2015-02-26

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] [SHINTAI!! - Azexous] Filmannon Roll   [FUN] [SHINTAI!! - Azexous] Filmannon Roll Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar 2018 - 17:32

My favourite entry thus far, good job!
Back to top Go down
Luna
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Luna

Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] [SHINTAI!! - Azexous] Filmannon Roll   [FUN] [SHINTAI!! - Azexous] Filmannon Roll Icon_minitimeWed 7 Mar 2018 - 1:49

You already know what I think but again good job Khaled
Also really nice association, i would have never tried to use Jojo in ST IC
Back to top Go down
jeff
New
New
jeff

Male Messages : 11
Registration date : 2016-02-14

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] [SHINTAI!! - Azexous] Filmannon Roll   [FUN] [SHINTAI!! - Azexous] Filmannon Roll Icon_minitimeWed 7 Mar 2018 - 5:02

Great work as always Khaled. This video captures Diamond is Unbreakable really well and for the first time since irriadin I have a great AMV to convert people into JoJo's fans with! Haha. And it was extra exciting watching you do something new too, can't wait to see what comes next
Back to top Go down
Sempai3607
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Sempai3607

Male Messages : 230
Registration date : 2013-02-10

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] [SHINTAI!! - Azexous] Filmannon Roll   [FUN] [SHINTAI!! - Azexous] Filmannon Roll Icon_minitimeWed 7 Mar 2018 - 10:08

The most strange work i've seen from you Khaled xD i mean thats looks cool but still strange for me. Wish you best luck in the contest, you need it. With situation around you and judges you still participle in ic, risk is good part of you
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Sempai3607
SachaValentine
New
New
SachaValentine

Female Messages : 9
Registration date : 2018-03-07

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] [SHINTAI!! - Azexous] Filmannon Roll   [FUN] [SHINTAI!! - Azexous] Filmannon Roll Icon_minitimeWed 7 Mar 2018 - 10:37

So strange, colorful and interesting ! Good Job Azexous I like it ! Wink
Back to top Go down
Elixir
New
New
Elixir

Male Messages : 69
Registration date : 2015-02-23

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] [SHINTAI!! - Azexous] Filmannon Roll   [FUN] [SHINTAI!! - Azexous] Filmannon Roll Icon_minitimeWed 7 Mar 2018 - 22:45

Nice jojo reference mental sue plus un
Back to top Go down
Azexous
Forum Member
Forum Member
Azexous

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] [SHINTAI!! - Azexous] Filmannon Roll   [FUN] [SHINTAI!! - Azexous] Filmannon Roll Icon_minitimeThu 8 Mar 2018 - 16:33

ProjectBarcodeError wrote:
i can see your point; other parts may have demanded extra work of rotos and stuff to keep the "Morioh" ambiance, which in an iron chef, you have to make sacrifices. But i tought it would have been worth it if possible.

Cool beans for trying that, still. the music was cool for it.

Well theres that and also the character design in part 4 is different from the rest (less exaggerated bodily features, actual human size bodies lmao and such) so their inclusion would've been very limited, at least imo. If anyone else can pull it off, I'm giving them a medal :'D

Thank you again for your input!! :DD

Arrow wrote:
My favourite entry thus far, good job!

THANKS NICO!!!

Luna wrote:
You already know what I think but again good job Khaled
Also really nice association, i would have never tried to use Jojo in ST IC

THANKS LUNA and pls do edit jojo, that would be dope to see from you!!

jeff wrote:
Great work as always Khaled. This video captures Diamond is Unbreakable really well and for the first time since irriadin I have a great AMV to convert people into JoJo's fans with! Haha. And it was extra exciting watching you do something new too, can't wait to see what comes next

Irriadin's video is godly. It makes me happy my video's in the same league. THANKS JEFF! <3

Sempai3607 wrote:
The most strange work i've seen from you Khaled xD i mean thats looks cool but still strange for me. Wish you best luck in the contest, you need it. With situation around you and judges you still participle in ic, risk is good part of you

I NEEDED ME A CHANGE OF PACE!! And editing for the IC is fun because the teammates experience is always worth it!! Thanks Dima!!

SachaValentine wrote:
So strange, colorful and interesting ! Good Job Azexous I like it ! Wink

I'm glad it's as bizarre as the anime I used hahaha. Thanks Sacha!!!!!!!!!

Elixir wrote:
Nice jojo reference mental sue plus un

I'm killing you.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] [SHINTAI!! - Azexous] Filmannon Roll   [FUN] [SHINTAI!! - Azexous] Filmannon Roll Icon_minitimeThu 8 Mar 2018 - 22:07

is that a jojo reference ?
Back to top Go down
Mycathatesyou
Forum Member
Forum Member
Mycathatesyou

Registration date : 2013-02-25

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] [SHINTAI!! - Azexous] Filmannon Roll   [FUN] [SHINTAI!! - Azexous] Filmannon Roll Icon_minitimeFri 9 Mar 2018 - 18:04

Needs more burning of the eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Dn@
Admin
Admin
Dn@

Male Messages : 7815
Registration date : 2007-02-25

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] [SHINTAI!! - Azexous] Filmannon Roll   [FUN] [SHINTAI!! - Azexous] Filmannon Roll Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2018 - 10:44

Had problems getting into' it, mainly because of the visual that is not fiting my likings this anime is sooo special i guess either u love it or dont like it.

Editing wise, quite cool video nice mood a bit long for an ic, i would have like'd a shorter video with more ideas especially on the change of music at 2mn.

Gj nevertheless and ffs how did you get shakaponk playing on youtube  [FUN] [SHINTAI!! - Azexous] Filmannon Roll 1f62b
Back to top Go down
Azexous
Forum Member
Forum Member
Azexous

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] [SHINTAI!! - Azexous] Filmannon Roll   [FUN] [SHINTAI!! - Azexous] Filmannon Roll Icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2018 - 4:30

Tricky wrote:
is that a jojo reference ?

ur a jojo reference

Dn@ wrote:
Had problems getting into' it, mainly because of the visual that is not fiting my likings this anime is sooo special i guess either u love it or dont like it.

Editing wise, quite cool video nice mood a bit long for an ic, i would have like'd a shorter video with more ideas especially on the change of music at 2mn.

Gj nevertheless and ffs how did you get shakaponk playing on youtube  [FUN] [SHINTAI!! - Azexous] Filmannon Roll 1f62b

thanks man!! jojo is great i suggest giving it a watch!!

also i don't know how my video didn't get blocked for shaka ponk, i guess i got lucky... for now  monkaS  
sucks what happened to fyc
Back to top Go down
SpeedQueenGK
Forum Member
Forum Member
SpeedQueenGK

Female Messages : 104
Registration date : 2018-02-03

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] [SHINTAI!! - Azexous] Filmannon Roll   [FUN] [SHINTAI!! - Azexous] Filmannon Roll Icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2018 - 16:46

I agree a little with dn@, like, it was a little bit hard for me to get into the video at the beginning, but then that guitar solo starts (pre-chorus) and holy moly, It's so gud. I seriously love that you really have your own editing style. it's so refreshing to watch everything you do, and this video was the same Very Happy good job and good luck with the rank later in the contest! I can also wanna ask if this anie was hard to edit, It looks like it :s
Back to top Go down
Luciole
Berserk
Berserk
Luciole

Male Messages : 1336
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] [SHINTAI!! - Azexous] Filmannon Roll   [FUN] [SHINTAI!! - Azexous] Filmannon Roll Icon_minitimeSat 17 Mar 2018 - 21:05

Yooow
First, congratz for the Top 3 !

Not gonna lie, if I was a Jojo's fan (or even if I knew the anime), I would probably put your amv higher !

Cuz yea the problem its dat I didnt get any joke of the full vid D: (kinda like the Luna one who was full private joke ST etc..)

We didnt really feel any Fun vibe, was more like an action to us. Thats why we didnt put you higher, cuz I think that matter in this category.

Except that the video is really good, your comps are very clean, the first time I watch it i didnt even notice dat was your work since it was kinda perfect (I thought it was stuff from the anime)

Exemple:

Also I like the dezoom part alot (42sec to 55sec) [FUN] [SHINTAI!! - Azexous] Filmannon Roll 1f44c
Oh and even if I dont know the anime, I think the song fit really well with it.

For the things dat I didnt really like, there is this fx dat you use many times :

[FUN] [SHINTAI!! - Azexous] Filmannon Roll Giphy
I think it was kinda "dirty" compare to your other stuff in this vid.

And its probably cuz I dont know the anime but I think it was too random sometimes (I remember the first time when I watched I was really confuse with your amv [FUN] [SHINTAI!! - Azexous] Filmannon Roll 1f632)

Anywaayyy, still a great video ! Good job again for the top 3  [FUN] [SHINTAI!! - Azexous] Filmannon Roll 1f604
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] [SHINTAI!! - Azexous] Filmannon Roll   [FUN] [SHINTAI!! - Azexous] Filmannon Roll Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[FUN] [SHINTAI!! - Azexous] Filmannon Roll

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1