AuthorMessage
EllipseIris
New
New
EllipseIris

Female Messages : 68
Registration date : 2013-02-23

[PSYCHE] EllipseIris - Price of Relief Empty
PostSubject: [PSYCHE] EllipseIris - Price of Relief   [PSYCHE] EllipseIris - Price of Relief Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013 - 22:38

Ohai!

This was mine! Smile
Originally my category was action, and I found song for my liking from there, but then I saw this song In the psyche category and I couldn't help changing Very Happy

My anime choice is Paranoia Agent.. I was really in trouble because I had no idea what could fit this song, I usually don't watch psyche/horror stuff but I remembered this one and I think it did pretty well here. This anime is siiick i loved it!

Too bad the anime was not released in HD, and I also colored the source, so sorry for the quality :/

The title is "Price of Relief" referring to the anime's plot. It's about a girl whose puppy was hit by a car when she was a little girl. The girl never found relief and years later "Shounen bat" appeared who found and hit desperated people, but all the victims said after the attack, Shounen Bat brought them relief. After the girl facing her past, the guy with the bat also disappeared.

Summing up, this was my first time trying more days IC, and I had no idea that i could make a ful video in so short time, so It was pleasure!
:3

Enjoy watching!

Back to top Go down
Outlawz
New
New
Outlawz

Male Messages : 4
Registration date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [PSYCHE] EllipseIris - Price of Relief   [PSYCHE] EllipseIris - Price of Relief Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013 - 23:38

good stuff
Back to top Go down
xPrincessNeko
New
New
xPrincessNeko

Registration date : 2013-02-24

PostSubject: Re: [PSYCHE] EllipseIris - Price of Relief   [PSYCHE] EllipseIris - Price of Relief Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013 - 0:36

I don't like the colouring but the video is really amazing, Nice Job Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Squallyboo
Forum Member
Forum Member
Squallyboo

Male Messages : 98
Registration date : 2012-02-22

PostSubject: Re: [PSYCHE] EllipseIris - Price of Relief   [PSYCHE] EllipseIris - Price of Relief Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013 - 4:36

Okay, hands down - this little gem is my favourite so far.
The m/v is great and works fantastic with sfx from the series - some moments even gave me goosebumps! The colour schemes are sometimes messy, but add a certain.. 'something' to the video. The imagery is pleasantly disturbing, creative and I loved every second of it. Towards the end though I think you started rushing in order to finish the piece in time. Doesn't ruin the entire video, but leaves a slightly raw after-taste. The music cut is really great - keeping it short, yet including most of the great parts that Heavyweight offers. It is clear that you approached it knowing the track well and put your heart into it.
Great job and good luck!

P.S. a download link would be nice. I'd like to keep it in my collection (;
Back to top Go down
EllipseIris
New
New
EllipseIris

PostSubject: Re: [PSYCHE] EllipseIris - Price of Relief   [PSYCHE] EllipseIris - Price of Relief Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013 - 15:45

Outlaws, xPrincessNeko - Thank you guys! [PSYCHE] EllipseIris - Price of Relief 1499845164

Squallyboo - woaahh you made my day pretty much >< Thank you for your comment, had a huge smile on my face while reading Very Happy
I uploaded it to org if it's good enough
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=191083
Thanks again! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
General-Guy
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
General-Guy

Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: [PSYCHE] EllipseIris - Price of Relief   [PSYCHE] EllipseIris - Price of Relief Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2013 - 2:30

Ah, so you're the one who made Eat me alive eh? Was expecting some good stuff here and im served!I really like the atmosphere that you pulled out there. Also, last but not least; PARANOIA AGENT!
Back to top Go down
EllipseIris
New
New
EllipseIris

PostSubject: Re: [PSYCHE] EllipseIris - Price of Relief   [PSYCHE] EllipseIris - Price of Relief Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013 - 10:19

General guy Very Happy Yess that's me, Im glad you liked it [PSYCHE] EllipseIris - Price of Relief 556403049
Back to top Go down
Kain-x-Spirits
Passionate
Passionate
Kain-x-Spirits

Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: [PSYCHE] EllipseIris - Price of Relief   [PSYCHE] EllipseIris - Price of Relief Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013 - 20:54

Really good. Not a big fan of the whole coloration you did, on some parts it looks ok, but it looks a bit ugly on some other.

Back to top Go down
Oxide
Berserk
Berserk
Oxide

Female Messages : 1114
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: [PSYCHE] EllipseIris - Price of Relief   [PSYCHE] EllipseIris - Price of Relief Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013 - 20:57

coooooooool ; )
Je commence à devenir un grosse fana de cette musique moi x)
Back to top Go down
http://eden-team.forumactif.org/
EllipseIris
New
New
EllipseIris

PostSubject: Re: [PSYCHE] EllipseIris - Price of Relief   [PSYCHE] EllipseIris - Price of Relief Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013 - 15:02

Thanks Kain! looks like the coloring makes different impression in everyone Smile

Thanks Oxide, im already a huge fan ><
Back to top Go down
Creed
Ex-Members
Ex-Members
Creed

Male Messages : 1508
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: [PSYCHE] EllipseIris - Price of Relief   [PSYCHE] EllipseIris - Price of Relief Icon_minitimeSun 3 Mar 2013 - 20:04

This song + This anime = I love you I love you I love you

Really loved the combination, but the coloration at some points bothered me, also the audio mix could be better, but still really loved this one, great job.
One of the only good AMV (with Phobia) i know with one of my favourite anime. [PSYCHE] EllipseIris - Price of Relief 3772035131
Nice title too fuck that
Back to top Go down
http://foxhound.studio.free.fr/
EllipseIris
New
New
EllipseIris

PostSubject: Re: [PSYCHE] EllipseIris - Price of Relief   [PSYCHE] EllipseIris - Price of Relief Icon_minitimeMon 4 Mar 2013 - 7:38

Thank you Creed! me gusta 2
Back to top Go down
Nyala
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Nyala

Male Messages : 5553
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: [PSYCHE] EllipseIris - Price of Relief   [PSYCHE] EllipseIris - Price of Relief Icon_minitimeTue 5 Mar 2013 - 1:12

Oh, creepy ! Good synchro, I liked it Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.souls-team.com
EllipseIris
New
New
EllipseIris

PostSubject: Re: [PSYCHE] EllipseIris - Price of Relief   [PSYCHE] EllipseIris - Price of Relief Icon_minitimeThu 7 Mar 2013 - 20:44

Merci beaucoup Nyala ^^
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [PSYCHE] EllipseIris - Price of Relief   [PSYCHE] EllipseIris - Price of Relief Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2013 - 19:47

Hey!

Not bad at all, yeah nice idea of colors overall and nice synch' that really fits the song imo! However, I did feel bothered by the blending frames, I think it comes from resampling but I'm not sure, but please next time, pay attention on it!

But it was pleasant to watch, good job Heni2, good luck in the contesnt Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
EllipseIris
New
New
EllipseIris

PostSubject: Re: [PSYCHE] EllipseIris - Price of Relief   [PSYCHE] EllipseIris - Price of Relief Icon_minitimeFri 15 Mar 2013 - 2:25

resampling? through the whole vid i disabled resample (maybe you meant like this?) because many times i used velocity and without disabling speed things are becoming messed up.
i think the problem could be that the original source was 23.976 and the rendered one is 29 fps?
though i would not be surprised if these things i have just said has made me look thrilling stupid Very Happy im not good with thecnical things, they are pretty boring to learn~
anyway thanks MDL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [PSYCHE] EllipseIris - Price of Relief   [PSYCHE] EllipseIris - Price of Relief Icon_minitimeFri 15 Mar 2013 - 2:29

Quote :
i think the problem could be that the original source was 23.976 and the rendered one is 29 fps?

EXACTLY xD Please next time render it with the same fps, it will only take a few seconds Razz Nothing more to learn [PSYCHE] EllipseIris - Price of Relief 759184551
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
EllipseIris
New
New
EllipseIris

PostSubject: Re: [PSYCHE] EllipseIris - Price of Relief   [PSYCHE] EllipseIris - Price of Relief Icon_minitimeFri 15 Mar 2013 - 18:19

ohh i know not he right way to render, i always render my amvs with the same fps as the original source, this time i just wanted to try it out, sy told me it would look better this way (bc more frames make the video looks soomther), but alright, i wont pick it up to be a habit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Squallyboo
Forum Member
Forum Member
Squallyboo

Male Messages : 98
Registration date : 2012-02-22

PostSubject: Re: [PSYCHE] EllipseIris - Price of Relief   [PSYCHE] EllipseIris - Price of Relief Icon_minitimeFri 15 Mar 2013 - 21:18

Still my favourite Psyche vid. Good job! Saw you a bit higher though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [PSYCHE] EllipseIris - Price of Relief   [PSYCHE] EllipseIris - Price of Relief Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[PSYCHE] EllipseIris - Price of Relief

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1