Le Deal du moment :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à ...
Voir le deal

Quickening R1 & R2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lloyd998
New
New
lloyd998

Registration date : 2012-06-15

Quickening R1 & R2 Empty
PostSubject: Quickening R1 & R2   Quickening R1 & R2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jun 2012 - 20:12

The two videos that . . . got me as far as I got. . . surprising

Constructive criticism always welcome Quickening R1 & R2 3772035131
Back to top Go down
ProjectBarcodeError
Berserk
Berserk
ProjectBarcodeError

Male Messages : 1147
Registration date : 2010-03-09

Quickening R1 & R2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quickening R1 & R2   Quickening R1 & R2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jun 2012 - 20:41

as for the second one, i think the most interesting inside it is the internal synch at some moments, and the crescendo is quite well chosen (despite the fact i think you must see the anime to really understand it ).

the 4-screen at 0:29 wasn't really interesting, technically or story-speaking.

but the main think that bugged me was the stripes used as inter-synch. some felt really unnecessary and didn't had the "active" feeling expected.

video was still quite long, but i think it earned you in a way,particulary in the story, cause judges seemed to like it . but i persist to say that a shorter and more worked amv would have been better.

but we can see the effort out of it, i'll wait to see what you can do on round 3!

oh and congrats.
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

Quickening R1 & R2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quickening R1 & R2   Quickening R1 & R2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jun 2012 - 22:18

I'll just talk about the second one because I couldn't really finish the first due to the music xD

I believe I see why you won. I think the anime really fitted the music so yeah that's a really good point, plus I think you did a good choice to edit the whole music.

But as PBE said, technically it was far from perfect, actually most of your effects weren't clean enough imo, like yeah those lines like 00:14 or the 4 screens or this mask at 2:55, really: why xD

To talk about this part around 2:40, well it kinda feels like the camera's going everywhere in the concert scenes, it lacks of coherence I think.

And overalls, there were too much fades, some were good, but an important part was unfitting and thus they make the video less clean.

Well I can't say I really enjoyed it but yeah in some way it was'nt bad to follow xD Anyways good job for making it to the next round, good luck dude!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
lloyd998
New
New
lloyd998

Registration date : 2012-06-15

Quickening R1 & R2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quickening R1 & R2   Quickening R1 & R2 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012 - 4:16

ProjectBarcodeError wrote:
as for the second one, i think the most interesting inside it is the internal synch at some moments, and the crescendo is quite well chosen (despite the fact i think you must see the anime to really understand it ).

the 4-screen at 0:29 wasn't really interesting, technically or story-speaking.

but the main think that bugged me was the stripes used as inter-synch. some felt really unnecessary and didn't had the "active" feeling expected.

video was still quite long, but i think it earned you in a way,particulary in the story, cause judges seemed to like it . but i persist to say that a shorter and more worked amv would have been better.

but we can see the effort out of it, i'll wait to see what you can do on round 3!

oh and congrats.

Lol agreed, the editing is failing a lot in this one facepalm And, after finishing my vid for round three. . . I'm going to say that shorter vids are the way too go for these sorts of contests. And, dude, like I said in the message, that was a hell of a round, man! xD

MagicDarkLight wrote:
I'll just talk about the second one because I couldn't really finish the first due to the music xD

I believe I see why you won. I think the anime really fitted the music so yeah that's a really good point, plus I think you did a good choice to edit the whole music.

But as PBE said, technically it was far from perfect, actually most of your effects weren't clean enough imo, like yeah those lines like 00:14 or the 4 screens or this mask at 2:55, really: why xD

To talk about this part around 2:40, well it kinda feels like the camera's going everywhere in the concert scenes, it lacks of coherence I think.

And overalls, there were too much fades, some were good, but an important part was unfitting and thus they make the video less clean.

Well I can't say I really enjoyed it but yeah in some way it was'nt bad to follow xD Anyways good job for making it to the next round, good luck dude!

Can't please 'em all but, y'know, lesson learned bro. xD Thank you for your critique and I'll be sure to improve my next vids.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quickening R1 & R2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quickening R1 & R2   Quickening R1 & R2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quickening R1 & R2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1