Le Deal du moment : -45%
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre ...
Voir le deal
339 €

[Horror] Scara - Pandora

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scara
New
New
Scara

Female Messages : 10
Registration date : 2018-02-18

[Horror] Scara - Pandora Empty
PostSubject: [Horror] Scara - Pandora   [Horror] Scara - Pandora Icon_minitimeSat 11 Mar 2023 - 15:07

Anime: The Empire of Corpses
Song: Pandora - 2WEI & Edda Hayes

I've been meaning to edit this anime for a while, so i'm glad i finally found a song that fits it.
Ngl, it was pretty tough to edit though. I was struggling to find scenes for both the calm and intense parts, cause a lot of the anime's story is revealed through just...talking facepalm Plus editing movies is always risky like that.
I'm still more or less satisfied with the result, it was nice editing horror again haha
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] Scara - Pandora   [Horror] Scara - Pandora Icon_minitimeThu 16 Mar 2023 - 19:48

Hello Scara!

Nice video, the scene selection and pace are solid with good impacts. I'm just not a big fan of your cam moves which were a little too timid I'd say, I think it would have been better if you had more committed ones rather than the small "jumps" you chose.

Still, very nice entry, good luck in the contest!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Scara
New
New
Scara

Female Messages : 10
Registration date : 2018-02-18

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] Scara - Pandora   [Horror] Scara - Pandora Icon_minitimeFri 17 Mar 2023 - 18:34

MagicDarkLight wrote:
Hello Scara!

Nice video, the scene selection and pace are solid with good impacts. I'm just not a big fan of your cam moves which were a little too timid I'd say, I think it would have been better if you had more committed ones rather than the small "jumps" you chose.

Still, very nice entry, good luck in the contest!

Thank you! Yea, i agree with that. I was trying to experiment with the camera movement a little, cause the anime barely had any and i wanted to make it a little more interesting than just repeating the same movement, but it could definitely use a lot more polish, if i had more time haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] Scara - Pandora   [Horror] Scara - Pandora Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Horror] Scara - Pandora

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1