AuthorMessage
Scara
New
New
Scara

Female Messages : 10
Registration date : 2018-02-18

[Horror] [Scara] - Happy Deathday Empty
PostSubject: [Horror] [Scara] - Happy Deathday   [Horror] [Scara] - Happy Deathday Icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2021 - 23:05

After 4 days, 17 Vegas crashes and 4 AE crashes (yes, i actually counted it) I present you my entry for the horror category!
This was definitely one of the most difficult ICs I've ever done, mostly because I picked a pretty difficult song to edit in such a short time and I also decided to mask, which was a mistake lol
I still had fun though and that's what matters!

Also, here's a very quickly made Making of, cause I didn't suffer while masking for nothing: Link
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] [Scara] - Happy Deathday   [Horror] [Scara] - Happy Deathday Icon_minitimeTue 9 Mar 2021 - 10:12

Hello,

I enjoyed the vibe in this, scene selection flows well with the song imo, cam shakes could have been a bit less obvious but overall it was nice. I liked the lip synch. The end seemed a bit more rushed.

Good luck
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Scara
New
New
Scara

Female Messages : 10
Registration date : 2018-02-18

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] [Scara] - Happy Deathday   [Horror] [Scara] - Happy Deathday Icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2021 - 0:32

MagicDarkLight wrote:
Hello,

I enjoyed the vibe in this, scene selection flows well with the song imo, cam shakes could have been a bit less obvious but overall it was nice. I liked the lip synch. The end seemed a bit more rushed.

Good luck

Thank you for the feedback! I definitely agree with what you said, especially the shakes could 100% be toned down a bit. I would do that now, but at the time of the IC i was too sleep deprived to edit and render it again lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] [Scara] - Happy Deathday   [Horror] [Scara] - Happy Deathday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Horror] [Scara] - Happy Deathday

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1