Le deal à ne pas rater :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à -50% (large sélection)
Voir le deal

[Action] Castlevania - Burning Abyss

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jojishi
New
New
Jojishi

Male Messages : 3
Registration date : 2019-05-24

[Action] Castlevania - Burning Abyss  Empty
PostSubject: [Action] Castlevania - Burning Abyss    [Action] Castlevania - Burning Abyss  Icon_minitimeWed 9 Mar 2022 - 17:55

Original IC video name "Rising"

Blood for the blood god skull for the...oh wait wrong text...
Long time ago the Vampire Dracula and his wife...~

Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Castlevania - Burning Abyss    [Action] Castlevania - Burning Abyss  Icon_minitimeWed 9 Mar 2022 - 23:40

Hello!

That was nice, I feel like you had more control of the pace in the action parts than in the calm ones but you made some nice visuals here and there that kept me interested even if not all masks were perfect. Overall it's solid and it has impacts when it needs it but yeah I wish the rhythm in the calm parts was a little more polished.

Good job and good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Jojishi
New
New
Jojishi

Male Messages : 3
Registration date : 2019-05-24

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Castlevania - Burning Abyss    [Action] Castlevania - Burning Abyss  Icon_minitimeThu 10 Mar 2022 - 16:03

MagicDarkLight wrote:
Hello!

That was nice, I feel like you had more control of the pace in the action parts than in the calm ones but you made some nice visuals here and there that kept me interested even if not all masks were perfect. Overall it's solid and it has impacts when it needs it but yeah I wish the rhythm in the calm parts was a little more polished.

Good job and good luck!

Yeah I can totally see what u mean with the slow parts:)! I had quite a struggle already with them cause I only wanted to mostly use Castlevania only, but Castlevania only has a certain number of good slow scenes sadly (or scenes that fit the "story" I was going for).

Thanks for the good luck and nice that u liked it!
Back to top Go down
Li0n
New
New
Li0n

Registration date : 2018-02-02

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Castlevania - Burning Abyss    [Action] Castlevania - Burning Abyss  Icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar 2022 - 10:41

One of my favorites from action this year.
Great editing throughout the whole video. I had not seen a Castlevania action AMV done before, and it made this really original. The action in the chorus part was really well done!
Good job [Action] Castlevania - Burning Abyss  793914
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Castlevania - Burning Abyss    [Action] Castlevania - Burning Abyss  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Action] Castlevania - Burning Abyss

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1