Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

[Action] DarkVoodoo - Black Flame

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DΛRKVD
New
New
DΛRKVD

Male Messages : 5
Registration date : 2021-02-23

[Action] DarkVoodoo - Black Flame Empty
PostSubject: [Action] DarkVoodoo - Black Flame   [Action] DarkVoodoo - Black Flame Icon_minitimeTue 8 Mar 2022 - 10:54

Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Action] DarkVoodoo - Black Flame   [Action] DarkVoodoo - Black Flame Icon_minitimeTue 8 Mar 2022 - 11:00

Hello!

Pretty solid editing, the flow and impacts are cool and you had some nice comps here and there to keep it fresh. I'm just not a fan of some overlays that you used as backgrounds of some masks, like the things from Ao no exorcist are a bit overused at this point and it makes your comps feel less personal imo.

But cool job anyways, good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
DΛRKVD
New
New
DΛRKVD

Male Messages : 5
Registration date : 2021-02-23

PostSubject: Re: [Action] DarkVoodoo - Black Flame   [Action] DarkVoodoo - Black Flame Icon_minitimeTue 8 Mar 2022 - 18:17

MagicDarkLight wrote:
Hello!

Pretty solid editing, the flow and impacts are cool and you had some nice comps here and there to keep it fresh. I'm just not a fan of some overlays that you used as backgrounds of some masks, like the things from Ao no exorcist are a bit overused at this point and it makes your comps feel less personal imo.

But cool job anyways, good luck!  

Hello Very Happy
Thanks, initially I wanted to make the background myself in less dynamic moments and cut out a lot more masks, but because of the high temperature, I just couldn’t do it.
Although it looks like an excuse hehe
Sorry
Back to top Go down
Li0n
New
New
Li0n

Registration date : 2018-02-02

PostSubject: Re: [Action] DarkVoodoo - Black Flame   [Action] DarkVoodoo - Black Flame Icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar 2022 - 9:58

Hello there!!

Not a bad video! I think you were unlucky that many people used this song and anime together, you could have ranked higher if it was the only one.
Some pointers, the pacing at 0:28 - 0:34 felt off and not interesting enough but it seems it got better later on. I think the text usage was unnecessary and it could have been better to use that time for 1-2 more comps. Lastly, in the end, the text seemed really out of place because the action had not ended and the chorus part of the song was still playing. It would have made the end of the video more impactful, while you could present the video info in an outro after the end of the song.
Good job overall and good luck with your next projects!  good game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Action] DarkVoodoo - Black Flame   [Action] DarkVoodoo - Black Flame Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Action] DarkVoodoo - Black Flame

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1