-35%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Philips Hue Kit de démarrage : 3 Ampoules Hue E27 White + Pont de ...
64.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

Psyche amv for stic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
konahaANBU
New
New
konahaANBU

Registration date : 2017-02-20

Psyche amv for stic Empty
PostSubject: Psyche amv for stic   Psyche amv for stic Icon_minitimeWed 3 Mar 2021 - 5:39

Various circumstances but ultimately I was not able manage time. Posting here because of this https://twitter.com/MagicDarkLight/status/1366861726478708746?s=19

Here is my submission
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Psyche amv for stic   Psyche amv for stic Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2021 - 16:20

Hello!

Hahah glad I encouraged you to post (and let's hope I'm not the only one to comment).
As usual, I think you have quite an interesting take on your sources. This time is not really an exception, the scene selection is quite consistent and I find the mix works quite well. But as you said, time seemed to have overcome you, especially this end, which is surprisingly loosely working.

What was missing the most to me was transitions, the cuts were sometimes hard to buy, most obvious example would be at 46s, the switch in the songs is welcome by a lip flap and a quite flashy scene that comes back later but between them you have those bland scenes where Mob gets attacked, it's quite hard to make the parallel here and overall it just lacks a lot in energy.
In contrast, I think best part would be around 33s, you're building a theme and put some scenes that not only fit your theme but also the sounds.

Honestly it's a bit weird to comment it, it looks more like a beta than an actually finished video, it had some potential but it's way too rushed unfortunately. Still, good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
konahaANBU
New
New
konahaANBU

Registration date : 2017-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Psyche amv for stic   Psyche amv for stic Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2021 - 16:47

MagicDarkLight wrote:
Hello!

Hahah glad I encouraged you to post (and let's hope I'm not the only one to comment).
As usual, I think you have quite an interesting take on your sources. This time is not really an exception, the scene selection is quite consistent and I find the mix works quite well. But as you said, time seemed to have overcome you, especially this end, which is surprisingly loosely working.

What was missing the most to me was transitions, the cuts were sometimes hard to buy, most obvious example would be at 46s, the switch in the songs is welcome by a lip flap and a quite flashy scene that comes back later but between them you have those bland scenes where Mob gets attacked, it's quite hard to make the parallel here and overall it just lacks a lot in energy.
In contrast, I think best part would be around 33s, you're building a theme and put some scenes that not only fit your theme but also the sounds.

Honestly it's a bit weird to comment it, it looks more like a beta than an actually finished video, it had some potential but it's way too rushed unfortunately. Still, good luck!

This is one of my favourite parts of this IC.  I would love finish this may be later this year if time allows. Thanks for the feedback and I would love if you keep this tradition going on even in the later years. Hearing people's opinion is one of the most fun aspect of amvs for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psyche amv for stic   Psyche amv for stic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Psyche amv for stic

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1