-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

[Psyche] ENDE. [STIC XVI]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saika
New
New
Saika

Registration date : 2019-03-03

[Psyche] ENDE. [STIC XVI] Empty
PostSubject: [Psyche] ENDE. [STIC XVI]   [Psyche] ENDE. [STIC XVI] Icon_minitimeSun 1 Mar 2020 - 22:50

First Try on Psych category. Was fun editing. Smile

Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] ENDE. [STIC XVI]   [Psyche] ENDE. [STIC XVI] Icon_minitimeSun 1 Mar 2020 - 23:07

Hello don't forget to upload your video on the ftp to not be disqualified. Posting on the forum or on youtube is not enough !
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Saika
New
New
Saika

Registration date : 2019-03-03

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] ENDE. [STIC XVI]   [Psyche] ENDE. [STIC XVI] Icon_minitimeSun 1 Mar 2020 - 23:08

MagicDarkLight wrote:
Hello don't forget to upload your video on the ftp to not be disqualified. Posting on the forum or on youtube is not enough !  

Thanks for your concern! Our Teamleader will send them all together before deadline Smile
Back to top Go down
xGeminii
New
New
xGeminii

Female Messages : 18
Registration date : 2014-02-12

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] ENDE. [STIC XVI]   [Psyche] ENDE. [STIC XVI] Icon_minitimeSun 1 Mar 2020 - 23:40

This is amazing Saika! Seriously you did such a fantastic job and the Homura angst is so real T__T love this forever <3 you rock!!
Back to top Go down
JazzsVids
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
JazzsVids

Registration date : 2012-02-28

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] ENDE. [STIC XVI]   [Psyche] ENDE. [STIC XVI] Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar 2020 - 0:34

Really nice psych entry. I like your scene selection Smile
Back to top Go down
Terrae
New
New
Terrae

Registration date : 2020-02-27

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] ENDE. [STIC XVI]   [Psyche] ENDE. [STIC XVI] Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar 2020 - 6:22

I LOVE THIS <333 really making me wanna edit madoka/try psyche XD. gj
Back to top Go down
Hirou Keimou
New
New
Hirou Keimou

Female Messages : 8
Registration date : 2020-03-02

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] ENDE. [STIC XVI]   [Psyche] ENDE. [STIC XVI] Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar 2020 - 23:46

I love this so much <33 Homura angst is the best aspect of the series & I love how you handled it in your edit! (Also, the transition at 1:16 was amazing!) Good job! Smile
Back to top Go down
Luna
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Luna

Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] ENDE. [STIC XVI]   [Psyche] ENDE. [STIC XVI] Icon_minitimeSat 7 Mar 2020 - 12:30

That's actually quite good, especially the first part, for sure a psyche video, I like how the anime/song fits together, good luck in the ranking!
Back to top Go down
SpeedQueenGK
Forum Member
Forum Member
SpeedQueenGK

Female Messages : 104
Registration date : 2018-02-03

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] ENDE. [STIC XVI]   [Psyche] ENDE. [STIC XVI] Icon_minitimeSun 8 Mar 2020 - 1:47

if this is your first try at psyche I just gotta say that you did great! psyche is hard to nail and you did a good job.
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] ENDE. [STIC XVI]   [Psyche] ENDE. [STIC XVI] Icon_minitimeMon 16 Mar 2020 - 23:48

Hello,

The video is overall not bad, the scene selection in the first part was quite nice even though it becomes a bit more stale on the second part and especially regarding pace and impacts, I feel like you were missing good opportunities to make better variations.
But the biggest problem in the video was about visuals, you tried a lot of different things, some worked, but most felt a bit out of place and/or too much. Starting with these glitch bands at the beginning with black appearing on the side or the inverted scenes at 45s. You also use a lot of overlays and most are a bit unpolished like at 49s, it just doesn't feel adapted enough to the scenes.
And some masks are quite blurry, adding to it the wmv encoding, all of that made the video quite messy.

But it had definitely a nice atmosphere and some redeeming comps, I just wish it was a bit more controlled and clean. Keep it up!!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] ENDE. [STIC XVI]   [Psyche] ENDE. [STIC XVI] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Psyche] ENDE. [STIC XVI]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1