View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HearingMico
New
New

Female Messages : 3
Registration date : 2020-02-18

[Drama]HearingMico-MagicBall Empty
PostSubject: [Drama]HearingMico-MagicBall   [Drama]HearingMico-MagicBall Icon_minitimeWed 18 Mar 2020 - 20:33

DDL:https://mega.nz/#!1XYxjAbY!lNbYlqcEYCfn0SE911L2mQNMnIpngBbdZJ1weLZLKVI
I think it is a little bad facepalm ,i’m new,but i’ll try again~i hope you will love it

[Drama]HearingMico-MagicBall Stae10
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

[Drama]HearingMico-MagicBall Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Drama]HearingMico-MagicBall   [Drama]HearingMico-MagicBall Icon_minitimeSat 21 Mar 2020 - 21:30

Hello!

The risks taken on your comp were very appreciated but you had noisy comps sometimes. On some, it looks like a bad chroma key and we see quite blurry edges appear. I'd say that overall you need to be a bit cleaner on how you implement your ideas. Another example at 46s, having only one screen masked make it look a bit out of place.

Be careful with your blurs, don't make them too intense, I think you had some like 38s, 48s and 58s that were too much.

On pace management, it was fine until 1:30 where it feels like it becomes too fast all of a sudden.

Overall it was a nice video with some good ideas but also messier parts and a bit inconsistent in pace and effort throughout the video. Good job though! Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com

[Drama]HearingMico-MagicBall

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1