AuthorMessage
BeautyxPain
New
New
BeautyxPain

Female Messages : 38
Registration date : 2016-02-29

[Drama/Romance] BxP - Afterlight Empty
PostSubject: [Drama/Romance] BxP - Afterlight   [Drama/Romance] BxP - Afterlight Icon_minitimeSat 7 Mar 2020 - 20:42

Hi Hi! Just something simple for ya. I couldn't settle on a song until Saturday morning x__x but something clicked and I was able to whip this out in a day. Not gonna lie, I am proud of that, mostly because this is my longest video since 2012 lmao Anyway, I had fun despite my suffering...so enjoy!

DDL:: https://mega.nz/#!W0BDEaiJ!zTXAeQGaBqwuwH2gjtUfEE5FCPMFTdQaqN5X84vrbLg
Anime: Kyoukai no Kanata (series+movie)
Music: BTS - Don't Leave Me
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BeautyxPain102
Luna
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Luna

Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] BxP - Afterlight   [Drama/Romance] BxP - Afterlight Icon_minitimeSat 7 Mar 2020 - 20:51

A really cute edit Kylie, I loved the association between the anime and song ( woooh BTS )
Really nice atmosphere, I don't know how you can make at 3:35 for an IC so respect and congrats on top5!
Back to top Go down
SpeedQueenGK
Forum Member
Forum Member
SpeedQueenGK

Female Messages : 104
Registration date : 2018-02-03

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] BxP - Afterlight   [Drama/Romance] BxP - Afterlight Icon_minitimeSun 8 Mar 2020 - 1:11

KYLIEEE <3 you could finally upload your video to the forum yayz !
Back to top Go down
Terrae
New
New
Terrae

Registration date : 2020-02-27

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] BxP - Afterlight   [Drama/Romance] BxP - Afterlight Icon_minitimeSun 8 Mar 2020 - 2:59

in conclusion, we stan even harder

[Drama/Romance] BxP - Afterlight Anime-bowing-gif-6
Back to top Go down
BeautyxPain
New
New
BeautyxPain

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] BxP - Afterlight   [Drama/Romance] BxP - Afterlight Icon_minitimeSun 8 Mar 2020 - 4:37

@Luna: Thank you Luna!! I appreciate you comments <333

@SpeedQueenGK: YESSSSS....but had to do it on my phone lmfao

@Terrae: STAHP! NOOOO >///<
Back to top Go down
SpeedQueenGK
Forum Member
Forum Member
SpeedQueenGK

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] BxP - Afterlight   [Drama/Romance] BxP - Afterlight Icon_minitimeSun 8 Mar 2020 - 6:26

<3
Back to top Go down
BeautyxPain
New
New
BeautyxPain

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] BxP - Afterlight   [Drama/Romance] BxP - Afterlight Icon_minitimeSun 8 Mar 2020 - 23:01

@SpeedQueenGK ily! <333
Back to top Go down
SpeedQueenGK
Forum Member
Forum Member
SpeedQueenGK

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] BxP - Afterlight   [Drama/Romance] BxP - Afterlight Icon_minitimeSun 8 Mar 2020 - 23:25

I love you too <3
Back to top Go down
BeautyxPain
New
New
BeautyxPain

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] BxP - Afterlight   [Drama/Romance] BxP - Afterlight Icon_minitimeSun 8 Mar 2020 - 23:28

@SpeedQueenGK: XOXOXOXOXO
Back to top Go down
SpeedQueenGK
Forum Member
Forum Member
SpeedQueenGK

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] BxP - Afterlight   [Drama/Romance] BxP - Afterlight Icon_minitimeSun 8 Mar 2020 - 23:51

*blushing*
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] BxP - Afterlight   [Drama/Romance] BxP - Afterlight Icon_minitimeThu 12 Mar 2020 - 0:33

Can't believe you made this in one day, respect

Really strong IC Kylie good job, 5th place well deserved !
Back to top Go down
BeautyxPain
New
New
BeautyxPain

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] BxP - Afterlight   [Drama/Romance] BxP - Afterlight Icon_minitimeThu 12 Mar 2020 - 6:30

@Tricky: aaaahhh Thank you so much Trickyyy <333
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] BxP - Afterlight   [Drama/Romance] BxP - Afterlight Icon_minitimeSat 14 Mar 2020 - 9:49

Yo!

The video was extremely clean and despite being long and having few actual editing surprise, I really enjoyed the scene selection which kept it dynamic and mostly fresh. And keeping a KnK video fresh with only raw editing must have been pretty hard haha. Some could say it had a more action look but you used well recall scenes in-between the explosions so that we always connect to the romance between the two.

So yeah a very solid work overall! Good job and keep it up!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
lokkiclu
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
lokkiclu

Female Messages : 283
Registration date : 2015-02-08

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] BxP - Afterlight   [Drama/Romance] BxP - Afterlight Icon_minitimeSat 14 Mar 2020 - 16:50

Excuse me, how do you make something so nice in literally one day? I could never. You're amazing Kylie <3 #UAZ

[Drama/Romance] BxP - Afterlight Screenshot_20181014-163127
Back to top Go down
Cross
Berserk
Berserk
Cross

Male Messages : 1127
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] BxP - Afterlight   [Drama/Romance] BxP - Afterlight Icon_minitimeSat 14 Mar 2020 - 18:15

Really cool edit Kylie.

Sorry in advance if my comments seems not really understanble, I didn't comments AMVs for many years, espacieally in english XD. But I really wanted to comment yours because I really like your work.

The editing is simple but quite good, with strong understanding of the music and the anime, plus the scene selection is really good. I was surprise to discover new footage with this anime. I was sure it will be another romance amv like others on KnK but NO. Romance with action with drama with an happy ending, with new scenes. It's really a refreshing KnK AMV

Btw, it feels like you didn't think about some details, like the syncs. Sometimes you make a transition or cut, and others it's like "nope, don't wanna, same notes but no". It makes me say "huh ? no sync here ? Why ? She syncs it before/after and not now". The other thing is it's too simple for moment. I wanted more impact during the actions moments, espacially in the end.

But in the end I don't care, I really love your work and hope to see more stuff like this on your channel and other contests too !
Back to top Go down
BeautyxPain
New
New
BeautyxPain

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] BxP - Afterlight   [Drama/Romance] BxP - Afterlight Icon_minitimeSat 21 Mar 2020 - 20:00

@MagicDarkLight: Thank you Hakim! I'm glad u were able to enjoy it despite its simplicity^^And yea, actually I myself thought I was gonna be in trouble with the action there LOL

@lokkiclu: ;w; ily Medeea!! <33 And pffftt that's liess! I bet u totally couldddd

@Cross: Thank you Franck!! Smile) I am glad to hear u liked it regardless of the flaws <33 And thank you for taking the time to comment^^
To respond I don't usually think too much about keeping the sync consistent, given the simple nature of my editing I like to mix it up at times and just go with whatever I feel fits in that moment. I can see how it could feel a bit off at times tho lol As for impact, I admit I was holding back because I didn't want to pop out of drama and into action territory x__x haha

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] BxP - Afterlight   [Drama/Romance] BxP - Afterlight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Drama/Romance] BxP - Afterlight

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: Contests / Events :: Soul's Team Iron Chef :: IRON CHEF XVI : Public Enemy :: IRON CHEF 16 -- AMV-