View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
garrysheen
New
New
garrysheen

Registration date : 2018-02-25

[Horror] Rasiel-Devil  Empty
PostSubject: [Horror] Rasiel-Devil    [Horror] Rasiel-Devil  Icon_minitimeSat 7 Mar 2020 - 16:07

Back to top Go down
Luna
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Luna

Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] Rasiel-Devil    [Horror] Rasiel-Devil  Icon_minitimeSat 7 Mar 2020 - 16:24

Waaaah I loved it! The main anime fits so well with this song, knowing what the original story of Jigoku Shoujo, it was smart of using it. Also the adding of the others animes was smart here, and damn the mood was on point! One of my favorite from the horror category for sure, and here I thought this category was gonna be easy, crazy [Horror] Rasiel-Devil  517892
Back to top Go down
SpeedQueenGK
Forum Member
Forum Member
SpeedQueenGK

Female Messages : 104
Registration date : 2018-02-03

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] Rasiel-Devil    [Horror] Rasiel-Devil  Icon_minitimeSun 8 Mar 2020 - 1:41

I like this alot ! Now I'm glad I checked in at the forum to see if I could find some videos I haven't seen before.
Good luck with the ranks <3
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] Rasiel-Devil    [Horror] Rasiel-Devil  Icon_minitimeMon 9 Mar 2020 - 2:07

Hello,

I really enjoyed this video, it had a very scary editing, the hard cuts were most of the time very shocking (in the good way). You also implemented very well the other animes and the small comps you made. It fell a bit short though, some of the scene selections became a bit dull in terms of flow and movements around 1:10 and at other moments. Some unnatural accelerations are also a bit concerning.
I really feel like it could have easily been top 10 but let's be clear, the main issue of this video is the quality. It's quite dirty, not even speaking of the old animes like Jigoku shojo but everything looks very blurry/pixelated. This is a pity because the atmosphere is one of my fav in this category this year as well as some parts with awesome/scary flow. KEEP IT UP with a better encode!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] Rasiel-Devil    [Horror] Rasiel-Devil  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Horror] Rasiel-Devil

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1