View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Terrae
New
New
Terrae

Registration date : 2020-02-27

[Action] Terrae - The King's Crown Empty
PostSubject: [Action] Terrae - The King's Crown   [Action] Terrae - The King's Crown Icon_minitimeSat 7 Mar 2020 - 5:44

i finally enter this legendary IC competition and was surprised by how much fun i had. decided to go in with a "chill, don't overthink about it" mindset and was able to finish on time which i am so happy about; even if a lot of things could've been polished up haha

When i first heard this song back in 2018 i thought it would go well this anime but i never really did anything with that idea. so when i found this song in MDL's pack i figured "what the heck" XD

Dedicated to Team Oui Oui

Also special shoutouts to Luciole, BxP and Azexous for making very good amvs with this anime and inspired me alot during the creative process <3

special thanks to Youtube for once again killing the quality of the video

Hope i can join next year !!

Anime: Project-K (S1, S2, Movie, Seven Stories)
Song: Neffex - Crown
DDL:https://mega.nz/#!F3BHyIrR!_XGpjNxCj8d4zfojs9muHhXzQ1IcUOMGZGUMbIsDYTY
Back to top Go down
SpeedQueenGK
Forum Member
Forum Member
SpeedQueenGK

Female Messages : 104
Registration date : 2018-02-03

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Terrae - The King's Crown   [Action] Terrae - The King's Crown Icon_minitimeSat 7 Mar 2020 - 7:56

Like I said on youtube. I like it aloot <33 good job
Back to top Go down
Luna
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Luna

Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Terrae - The King's Crown   [Action] Terrae - The King's Crown Icon_minitimeSat 7 Mar 2020 - 17:42

The association between the anime and the song is perfect! The clip is well edited, but I would have liked more variation in the video sometimes. Nonetheless good job and good luck!
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Terrae - The King's Crown   [Action] Terrae - The King's Crown Icon_minitimeSat 14 Mar 2020 - 10:13

Hello,

The video had a good association and could have looked really cool but in this case the pace was too linear, it was hard to feel any big variation between the main two phases of the song. Besides that, some fx looked quite bad, with most cam moves zooming in random spots or big blurs for no reason at 55s. In terms of editing, scene selection was a bit inconsistent, mostly in how you chain your scenes, I feel like it was lacking in variety and cam management, like you had dynamic scenes cut by really static ones and stuff like that.

Not especially bad but the flow was too linear and with some video killers that dragged you down.But keep it up!!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Terrae - The King's Crown   [Action] Terrae - The King's Crown Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Action] Terrae - The King's Crown

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1