AuthorMessage
Anirise
New
New
Anirise

Male Messages : 19
Registration date : 2017-02-05

[Horror] Envy. - I N F E R N O Empty
PostSubject: [Horror] Envy. - I N F E R N O   [Horror] Envy. - I N F E R N O Icon_minitimeThu 5 Mar 2020 - 12:00

Hello everybody
my amv for the IC, enjoy watching!!!
Hello everybody
Back to top Go down
Luna
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Luna

Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] Envy. - I N F E R N O   [Horror] Envy. - I N F E R N O Icon_minitimeSat 7 Mar 2020 - 15:40

Some incrustrations could have been better added, but your video has good ideas and I liked the atmosphere in it. Some scenes felt random but it's difficult to not use them in horror haha
Can you explain to me why it's not completly black, but dark brown?

[Horror] Envy. - I N F E R N O Tzolzo12
Back to top Go down
SpeedQueenGK
Forum Member
Forum Member
SpeedQueenGK

Female Messages : 104
Registration date : 2018-02-03

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] Envy. - I N F E R N O   [Horror] Envy. - I N F E R N O Icon_minitimeSun 8 Mar 2020 - 1:19

this was kinda refreshing to watch tbh . Good job for an ic!
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] Envy. - I N F E R N O   [Horror] Envy. - I N F E R N O Icon_minitimeMon 9 Mar 2020 - 1:44

Hello,

Kinda hard video to rank because indeed, those black/brown bars and especially how they appear inside the video during some of the cam movements dragged you down. Some masks were also very hard to redeem like the one at 50s as well as some forceful color correction. I also didn't like the big blurs you made in the beginning, they felt too strong and decredibilized your cuts imo. Speaking of editing, I wish it was a bit more dynamic and flow a bit better on the second part.

At the same time, it had a good atmosphere and quite consistent work throughout the video despite being far from perfect, the effort paid off overall, so the slower pace and a bit weaker flow could be balanced by that. A good video but needed a bit more focus on staying clean imo! Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] Envy. - I N F E R N O   [Horror] Envy. - I N F E R N O Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Horror] Envy. - I N F E R N O

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: Contests / Events :: Soul's Team Iron Chef :: IRON CHEF XVI : Public Enemy :: IRON CHEF 16 -- AMV-