-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

(Fun)[Arrow] HOLUP!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arrow
New
New
Arrow

Registration date : 2015-02-26

(Fun)[Arrow]  HOLUP! Empty
PostSubject: (Fun)[Arrow] HOLUP!   (Fun)[Arrow]  HOLUP! Icon_minitimeWed 4 Mar 2020 - 22:08

(Fun)[Arrow]  HOLUP! 20030210

Info:
Anime: Promare (+others)
Song: Bobby - HOLUP!
Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rt5EuTwse1AmAe_fDYUpUXE4gQABrVCD/view

Thanks for watching <3
Back to top Go down
Luna
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Luna

Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: (Fun)[Arrow] HOLUP!   (Fun)[Arrow]  HOLUP! Icon_minitimeSat 7 Mar 2020 - 15:19

Really cool edited amv, but I could not see much "fun" in it besides the first part, more upbeat to me
But good luck still in the ranking! (Fun)[Arrow]  HOLUP! 793914

PS : finally someone edited another song in the fun category, thank you
Back to top Go down
SpeedQueenGK
Forum Member
Forum Member
SpeedQueenGK

Female Messages : 104
Registration date : 2018-02-03

PostSubject: Re: (Fun)[Arrow] HOLUP!   (Fun)[Arrow]  HOLUP! Icon_minitimeSun 8 Mar 2020 - 1:45

just wanted to tell you here as well that I hate you too <3 for realz tho: good luck in the contest! it's a solid video Smile
Back to top Go down
Arrow
New
New
Arrow

Registration date : 2015-02-26

PostSubject: Re: (Fun)[Arrow] HOLUP!   (Fun)[Arrow]  HOLUP! Icon_minitimeSun 8 Mar 2020 - 17:25

<3
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: (Fun)[Arrow] HOLUP!   (Fun)[Arrow]  HOLUP! Icon_minitimeThu 19 Mar 2020 - 8:48

Hey Nico!

I liked the video but especially the first part. In this new version you have even added some more cool FX well implemented, like this "thunder" comp which is pretty cool. I also like the BUMP lyric synch as well as the lip at 0:54.
However I felt like the synch was somehow a bit under what it should have been. Some impacts are really nice but some stuff are quite obviously omitted where you'd expect a bit more change. For example at 23s or 1:30 and some more where it feels a bit delayed (for example around 33s).
On top of that, in the second part, the action becomes really messy, I know the anime is like that but at some point it just feels too abstract. The colors also look a bit bland and the ending with a fade as audio cut is a bit abrupt, especially in the contest version.

So... yeah, there are quite some issues preventing the video to get higher. It was a small category so stuff like that can drag you down quick but at the same time I know you didn't have a lot of time, so it's a pity because I think the video had potential and I initially put it some places higher in my personal ranking. I feel like the theme leaning too much towards action (and messiness of the anime) also got you in trouble. Still a good job man, keep it up!!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Fun)[Arrow] HOLUP!   (Fun)[Arrow]  HOLUP! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Fun)[Arrow] HOLUP!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1