View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryoushi
New
New
Ryoushi

Registration date : 2020-02-19

[ACTION] Existence X - Ryoushi Empty
PostSubject: [ACTION] Existence X - Ryoushi   [ACTION] Existence X - Ryoushi Icon_minitimeWed 4 Mar 2020 - 15:50

Back to top Go down
Luna
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Luna

Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [ACTION] Existence X - Ryoushi   [ACTION] Existence X - Ryoushi Icon_minitimeSat 7 Mar 2020 - 14:37

Really cool edit, I don't understand why it does not have any comments yet, I was really surprised by the level of this video, really a nice surprise! The pace and sync are on point, and the work put into it is obvious
What you would call a nice action amv, good luck!

[ACTION] Existence X - Ryoushi Giphy.gif?cid=790b761149b0c5935f238f6cc4660b4c3b288d068eec2f3d&rid=giphy
Back to top Go down
SpeedQueenGK
Forum Member
Forum Member
SpeedQueenGK

Female Messages : 104
Registration date : 2018-02-03

PostSubject: Re: [ACTION] Existence X - Ryoushi   [ACTION] Existence X - Ryoushi Icon_minitimeSun 8 Mar 2020 - 4:48

one of my favs from the action category. good luck later in the ranks <3
Back to top Go down
Ryoushi
New
New
Ryoushi

PostSubject: Re: [ACTION] Existence X - Ryoushi   [ACTION] Existence X - Ryoushi Icon_minitimeSun 8 Mar 2020 - 7:43

Luna wrote:
Really cool edit, I don't understand why it does not have any comments yet, I was really surprised by the level of this video, really a nice surprise! The pace and sync are on point, and the work put into it is obvious
What you would call a nice action amv, good luck!

[ACTION] Existence X - Ryoushi Giphy.gif?cid=790b761149b0c5935f238f6cc4660b4c3b288d068eec2f3d&rid=giphy

I am glad to receive your comments and thank you for watching my work. Despite some serious problems in the work, you still encourage me. Fortunately, this will be the most precious time on my AMV journey. At the same time, I hope "General LUNA" 武運长久! good luck!
Back to top Go down
Ryoushi
New
New
Ryoushi

PostSubject: Re: [ACTION] Existence X - Ryoushi   [ACTION] Existence X - Ryoushi Icon_minitimeSun 8 Mar 2020 - 7:53

SpeedQueenGK wrote:
one of my favs from the action category. good luck later in the ranks <3

Very thanks to "Idol GK" for your comments, and I wish good luck in the ranking of "Idol GK"
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [ACTION] Existence X - Ryoushi   [ACTION] Existence X - Ryoushi Icon_minitimeWed 11 Mar 2020 - 21:21

Hello!

I enjoy your work most of the time, the anime choice is surprising but fitting and you can tell you put a lot of effort in making all those effects. This video is not bad at all it has good pace and you used your FX to support your synchs and overall atmosphere.
However, it was hard to put it any higher than it is mainly for two reasons. The first is the cleanliness, some masks were probably made in a hurry and edges sometimes aren't perfect. You also have some more discutable FX, like the typography you used could look better. Masks are also not that well implemented, usually you limit yourself to using a background and maybe adding a light color FX and that's it so not all combination worked.

The second reason is the lisibility and repetitivity of it all, due to the large amount of backgrounds you used, it becomes quickly messy and the scene selection can get limited because you always want this kind of plan where you can add a background. One other very distracting issue is that it's really easy to spot what background you used, like those scenes from deadman wonderland opening or from Kiznaiver, you don't appropriate those for your own editing.

So yeah, I really enjoyed parts like at 40s and some others where the flow and pace are really hype but the more you go into the video, the more you get distracted by the issues I pointed out. I wish it had a bit more control and it was a bit more clean and I'm sure it could have easily entered the top 10. Still a good job though, keep it up!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACTION] Existence X - Ryoushi   [ACTION] Existence X - Ryoushi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACTION] Existence X - Ryoushi

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1