Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

[FUN] Ordinary Adventure Team - Diary AMV

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryoushi
New
New
Ryoushi

Registration date : 2020-02-19

[FUN] Ordinary Adventure Team -  Diary AMV Empty
PostSubject: [FUN] Ordinary Adventure Team - Diary AMV   [FUN] Ordinary Adventure Team -  Diary AMV Icon_minitimeWed 4 Mar 2020 - 15:48

Back to top Go down
Luna
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Luna

Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] Ordinary Adventure Team - Diary AMV   [FUN] Ordinary Adventure Team -  Diary AMV Icon_minitimeSat 7 Mar 2020 - 14:32

That poor izuku midoriya head hahaha
I even laughed at that kpop reference at 1:23, gotta love it!
I really enjoyed it, all these hidden jokes, I hope people will see it too and respect for editing only one anime in Fun!

[FUN] Ordinary Adventure Team -  Diary AMV DarkJealousGypsymoth-size_restricted
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] Ordinary Adventure Team - Diary AMV   [FUN] Ordinary Adventure Team -  Diary AMV Icon_minitimeThu 19 Mar 2020 - 16:36

Hello

I appreciated the creativity in this one, the head Deku was fun and some of the comps look pretty interesting and fun overall. But the more we go into the video, the more it felt like it was starting to lack energy and it gets messier.
More over, synch is being quite off at some times, that didn't help the pace consistency and with this overused song, it becomes hard to connect to it when the synch is not on point. Basically, it was hard to know why the pace suddenly becomes faster or slower.
Lip flaps were quite distracting, I wish they were avoided more.
I also didn't really like the final cut of the song, it was the end anyways so I don't get why you'd fade out like that.

But apart from these points, the video tried some very nice stuff, with a more solid editing it would have easily placed higher imo. Good fun entry, the category was stacked. Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] Ordinary Adventure Team - Diary AMV   [FUN] Ordinary Adventure Team -  Diary AMV Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[FUN] Ordinary Adventure Team - Diary AMV

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1