Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

[Horror] Slumber (Lucifer)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LuciferAMV
New
New
LuciferAMV

Registration date : 2016-04-21

[Horror] Slumber (Lucifer) Empty
PostSubject: [Horror] Slumber (Lucifer)   [Horror] Slumber (Lucifer) Icon_minitimeTue 3 Mar 2020 - 12:43

Hello!

I feel like i took a huge risky gamble with the anime song combo, but i hope u can see the connection between them too. I had a terrible fever through the weekend, so its gonna be edgy iam warning u.

Back to top Go down
Luna
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Luna

Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] Slumber (Lucifer)   [Horror] Slumber (Lucifer) Icon_minitimeSat 7 Mar 2020 - 12:56

Indeed it was a huge risk but I think the association was great it fits! I enjoyed it a lot and it's nice seeing mob psycho 100 used that way for once. My only problem is that the amv is psyche and not horror but I blame the song for that, still good luck in the ranking!

[Horror] Slumber (Lucifer) 200.webp?cid=ecf05e47c732d5c34904b283592591d3e0d7ad18d031dbd0&rid=200
Back to top Go down
SpeedQueenGK
Forum Member
Forum Member
SpeedQueenGK

Female Messages : 104
Registration date : 2018-02-03

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] Slumber (Lucifer)   [Horror] Slumber (Lucifer) Icon_minitimeSun 8 Mar 2020 - 5:47

i think this is really good. I always love seeing different intepretations of anime and music. Mob psycho got so much more than just action scenes so it is very refreshing to see something "new" with mob psycho. I think the flow works as well and alot of the transitions looks nice. good job! I do have to blame the song however for sounding more like it belongs to drama/psyche isch. I do get uncomfortable while watching the video but not that scared. However: good job <3
Back to top Go down
LuciferAMV
New
New
LuciferAMV

Registration date : 2016-04-21

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] Slumber (Lucifer)   [Horror] Slumber (Lucifer) Icon_minitimeSun 8 Mar 2020 - 19:37

Thank you both, i do agree a 100% its more psyche, its a song that the lyrics are about self loathing from start to end. Tbh in this community the borders of psyche are unclear, normally the term comes from lsd, drugs, in our community though its usually sided with psychological,like this song. Still i dont see the horror in the song though xD
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] Slumber (Lucifer)   [Horror] Slumber (Lucifer) Icon_minitimeMon 9 Mar 2020 - 10:33

Hello,

We did not care about how psyche or horror the song and/or association was. It was fitting enough for us so this did not take part in the ranking of your video. Having said that, it was a good video and good association, it works very well together and your scene selection was overall building the mood as expected.
However on the visual side, the glitch/ TV simulator effect was very surprising to see in a video of this level, it looks very beginner-like and breaks the immersion. I enjoyed the other comps though. On the flow, you also have some unexpected longer scenes and I felt like the symmetry effect was a bit cheap to hit the "maybe maybe" synch. The pace management was also a bit inconsistent with some quite fast-paced calm parts followed by equally fast choruses making the video not as impactful.

It's still a quite solid and clean video but some details made it drop a bit in the ranking, but for me like it is really an ending "block" in the ranking and the ones below are clearly worse. So you're kind of part of the "top 10 level videos" in my opinion but above they had a bit less concerning issues or had more interesting things/risks to show. Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] Slumber (Lucifer)   [Horror] Slumber (Lucifer) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Horror] Slumber (Lucifer)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: Contests / Events :: Soul's Team Iron Chef :: IRON CHEF XVI : Public Enemy :: IRON CHEF 16 -- AMV-